Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

GT-R Crash...

Re: GT-R Crash...

Already! Looks like a private import into HK because the car is not sold anywhere else outside of Japan yet. I think we are going to see more and more of this. Afterall, this car is supercar fast with speed that is tempting to use, yet is cheap enough that owners won't be cautious the way they would with an expensive supercar.

That is HK - not sure if it is a test-drive-car of the Nissan Dealer - they just had the presentation here in HKG but with a white car only....
    Looks like it's understeering..

I thought those cars were so good they drove themselves out of any trouble I kid, I kid...

Geoff

Quote:
    BjoernB said:
    That is HK - not sure if it is a test-drive-car of the Nissan Dealer - they just had the presentation here in HKG but with a white car only....

haha understeering indeed...

Quote:
    Atzporsche said:
    Quote:
    BjoernB said:

Too many horses, too little brain...

Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Atzporsche said:
    Quote:
    BjoernB said:

480 horses and a donkey behind the wheel...

I love those comments from people who have no idea how the accident actually happened.
    Makes me wonder who is stupid... maybe not the guy behind the wheel !

Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Atzporsche said:
    Quote:
    BjoernB said:

480 horses and a donkey behind the wheel...

Bwahahahaha! Good one Crash!

Well, at least we know they hold up pretty well in a crash instead of splitting in half like a Ferrari. :-)

Quote:
    Heist said:
    Well, at least we know they hold up pretty well in a crash instead of splitting in half like a Ferrari. :-)

Or catching fire....

Quote:
    BangoO said:
    I love those comments from people who have no idea how the accident actually happened.

Agree

J.Seven

Agree to.

The airbags work well to.

That's sad.

from my experience, the GTR image given to me in hong kong is "fast and furious" style....

8 out of 10 GTR i encounter on the street always go crazy... like they have to prove something...

If people drive in HK the same way they do here it could very well have been a soccer mom, driving her minivan, talking on the cell phone while yelling at her kids and pulled out in front of the GT-R.
    Not that this has happened to me or anything

Looks like HK because of the taxi's in the back and the hairstyle of the apparent owner

Mountain in the back, also the motorcycle police. Definitely HK

Quote:
    BangoO said:

o.k. I investigated it and it was a french guy...
    common - never laughed on somebody's behalf ? Never seen Charly Chaplin and laughted ? It doesn't look severe and since nobody got hurt and the car is not officially lauched some sarkastic remarks are certainly allowed...

It's just that EVERYTIME there is pic of a car accident posted, almost everyone says the driver was stupid, and 99% of the time, no one knows how it actually happened.
    This is getting old now... grow up guys, maybe you are not the only ones who know how to drive a sportcar, and maybe it might happen to you someday (of course, I hope it will not) !

Quote:
    BangoO said:
    It's just that EVERYTIME there is pic of a car accident posted, almost everyone says the driver was stupid, and 99% of the time, no one knows how it actually happened.
    This is getting old now... grow up guys, maybe you are not the only ones who know how to drive a sportcar, and maybe it might happen to you someday (of course, I hope it will not) !

Well EVERYTIME someone writes something funny whenever a high-perfomance car has been crashed - and in fact that happens mostly because the driver can't really cope with the lots of horses beneath the bonnet or a misinterpretation of other circumstances like weather, road condition, traffic etc., there always pop up some irony-resistant people.
    This is getting boring now... so ease up guys, and don't take things too seriously.

Quote:
    BangoO said:

Like Rossi says, maybe you should be the one to grow up and not take things so seriuously... if its getting too old for you, skip over every "X crash" thread but let the other members decide for themselves, which given the participation and number of views, do seem to find it interesting, and like to comment on it.

I personally like these threads becuase they remind members to be careful out there with these cars. It can happen to anyone, but a lot of them could be avoided if we were just a bit more careful and respect the car and our own limits.

Oh so they can give their point of view but I can't ?
    Nice !

Anyway... point made, case closed, next crash please ?

Sure you can BangoO, your point of view is well taken, but there is no need in telling your fellow members whom you haven't even met or know to...
    grow up... maybe you are not the only ones who know how to drive sportcars... this is getting old now... Makes me wonder who is stupid...maybe not the guy behind the wheel...
    just because of a few tongue-in-cheek comments in a forum, its just a bit harsh don't you think.
    Just relaaaaaax

Anyway back to the point guys. Obviously a lousy driver in a fast car.

Quote:
    WAY said:
    Anyway back to the point guys. Obviously a lousy driver in a fast car.

Quote:
    BangoO said:

I agree with you. Those pictures indeed don't reveal anything... There is a difference between making jokes and getting personal. Just my 02 cents.

Quote:
    o.k. I investigated it and it was a french guy.

Carlos Ghosn again

Didn' he crash a Porsche some time before in Germany ... while testing the benchmark

Cheers
    Tom

Quote:
    BjoernB said:
    Quote:
    BangoO said:

o.k. I investigated it and it was a french guy...
    common - never laughed on somebody's behalf ? Never seen Charly Chaplin and laughted ? It doesn't look severe and since nobody got hurt and the car is not officially lauched some sarkastic remarks are certainly allowed...

I think I know who your talking about... mums the word

I can confirmed that's HK because I just test drove that very same car last week.

Story of the crash is someone who was test driving the car is unfamiliar with the sheer power and speed. Pity as that car was suppose to be sold very soon.

Well i don't think that any one has to be stupid to crash or to do comments.

I just think that we have to learn from our mistake and to express our opinions without judgments.

In this case the guy crashed just himself without hurting anybody else. And i'm sure he must be already enough angry with himself about what happen.

Maybe the car is not his!the car was brand new! All this criterion; if i would be in the shues of the guy; would make me, freek out and i would be more freeking out if gentleman drivers would express a judgment on me.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/14/24 12:10 PM
    Enmanuel
    802821 1805
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    448442 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    265975 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    89979 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    6450 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

885471 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    832566 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM