Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Anybody experience this effect?

Quote:
    greggr107 said:
    AJ... Ok the girl was 20, next question, how old are you.. Haha us older guys are keeping our fingers crossed I love that story

I am 22.

The ROI in this car is comparable to Google ROI (if you bought near IPO time)

Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:

I think this girl reacted the way she did cause she has this passion for cars and racing which totally shocked me because like you MMD, I don't think I know anyone else that knows her cars like the back of her hand.

Oh, I see. I didn't retain the info in your post about her being a serious car nut; I'm sorry. Sounds cool to me now. Be sure to carefully assess (ahem) her before letting her drive it.

What is a Porsche 987S

Do you mean 997S?

Quote:
    bstew said:
    What is a Porsche 987S

Do you mean 997S?

Boxster S

Why don't you send me her number. If she got wet with your little Boxster, just imagine the gusher with my 997S.

Quote:
    U Boat Commander said:
    Why don't you send me her number. If she got wet with your little Boxster, just imagine the gusher with my 997S.

LMFAO!! U guys are killin me

Quote:
    U Boat Commander said:

Hey U-Boat, are you going to use that tagline at the end of your posts to pick her up?

I'd be very impressed if she responds to that!

have you considered getting the seats covered in plastic?

Raining was it?

Flap -Plastic hm? I don't know - maybe that stuff can actually condition the leather instead of harming it. LOL.

Bluelines - No it was not raining.

Next time take a picture... I expect a proof !!, Rennteam is about facts...

Quote:
    Gnil said:
    Next time take a picture... I expect a proof !!, Rennteam is about facts...

I do have a picture on my camera phone! I just don't have the cable to upload it to my PC. Next date, I will bring an actual camera so I can post some interesting pics on here.

Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:
    I do have a picture on my camera phone! I just don't have the cable to upload it to my PC. Next date, I will bring an actual camera so I can post some interesting pics on here.

I want pics of the wet panties! We need proof Boxster Boy.

Too bad you can't scratch and sniff through the Internet. . .

This is a public service announcement coming to you from the sunny shores of dubai, "remeber guys...no fat chicks!".
    You'll thank me for it later

Pics Pics Pics

Okay since I didn't have the cable, I just e-mailed the picture from my phone to my office. See attached. Her smile got bigger as she revved higher - it was a priceless experience. She had to take off her stilettos to get used to the clutch but hey, the more she took off the better.

Quote:
    U Boat Commander said:
    Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:

I'll get you that picture - hopefully soon.

Quote:
    U Boat Commander said:
    Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:

Come on Lads knock it off and lets not get carried away , you got to be careful when personal pics are involved and remember this is someones girl. (does she mind her pics on the web?).And yes this is coming from me the "Rennteam Clown" but when it comes to pics it gets a bit OTT so keep it cool guys and lets not get distasteful..

throt..

Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:
    Yesterday after my concert at the Philharmonic where I took my 20-year old model date that is obssessed with cars (mostly Japanese imports and American muscle)...we went to the valet parking garage near Lincoln Center. As I was giving my stub to the attendant...

AJ: "Do you like Volkswagens?"

Girl: "Yeah! I love Golfs and Jettas, they are cute. Is that what you drive? It's German."

AJ: "Hmmm I guess you could say I drive one..."

So we wait in the garage for about 5 min, watching different cars get pulled up - some American cars, a couple of BMW's, some VW's and Benzes...and suddenly, like the Batmobile out of the Batcave comes a nice shiny Black Porsche (it was my 987S).

We stand there for a moment looking at it. I stood there pretending it wasn't mine, and after several seconds then said, "Okay,let's go." She seemed shocked. I opened the passenger's door for her and she sat inside. As I was ready to put it into first gear and pull away...

AJ: "You ready to go?"

K: "I'm wet right now."

I was highly amused to say the least, that she said something like that (talk about a car being worth the money hm?).

I later explained to her the link between VW and Porsche, and she was impressed. Then she heard the engine/exhaust and it was smooth sailing from there

I let her drive home after I stopped by to show her a Carrera GT in the showroom of my dealership - sorry guys, I couldn't resist, she was too hot to say no to, and she drove stick.

Have any of you gotten similar reactions when having a girl in your car for the first time?

Quote:
    throt said:
    Quote:
    U Boat Commander said:
    Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:

Come on Lads knock it off and lets not get carried away , you got to be careful when personal pics are involved and remember this is someones girl. (does she mind her pics on the web?).And yes this is coming from me the "Rennteam Clown" but when it comes to pics it gets a bit OTT so keep it cool guys and lets not get distasteful..

throt..

I think her being a model and all...she would want all her pictures on every billboard from here in Manhattan to Bangkok, lol just my opinion.

Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:
    Quote:
    throt said:
    Quote:
    U Boat Commander said:
    Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:

throt..

I think her being a model and all...she would want all her pictures on every billboard from here in Manhattan to Bangkok, lol just my opinion.

Come to the conclusion of it being "distasteful" due to the fact of the pic along with the quote I included with my post .

Smut I dont find offensive but this is on different grounds..

JMO , thats all it is..

throt..

Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:
    Yesterday after my concert at the Philharmonic where I took my 20-year old model date that is obssessed with cars (mostly Japanese imports and American muscle)...we went to the valet parking garage near Lincoln Center. As I was giving my stub to the attendant...

AJ: "Do you like Volkswagens?"

Girl: "Yeah! I love Golfs and Jettas, they are cute. Is that what you drive? It's German."

AJ: "Hmmm I guess you could say I drive one..."

So we wait in the garage for about 5 min, watching different cars get pulled up - some American cars, a couple of BMW's, some VW's and Benzes...and suddenly, like the Batmobile out of the Batcave comes a nice shiny Black Porsche (it was my 987S).

We stand there for a moment looking at it. I stood there pretending it wasn't mine, and after several seconds then said, "Okay,let's go." She seemed shocked. I opened the passenger's door for her and she sat inside. As I was ready to put it into first gear and pull away...

AJ: "You ready to go?"

K: "I'm wet right now."

I was highly amused to say the least, that she said something like that (talk about a car being worth the money hm?).

I later explained to her the link between VW and Porsche, and she was impressed. Then she heard the engine/exhaust and it was smooth sailing from there

I let her drive home after I stopped by to show her a Carrera GT in the showroom of my dealership - sorry guys, I couldn't resist, she was too hot to say no to, and she drove stick.

Have any of you gotten similar reactions when having a girl in your car for the first time?

Strad, you're the official car care guru of rennteam ....so what should aj use to deal w/all these stains and aromas in his P????

Quote:
    VKSF said:

Strad, you're the official car care guru of rennteam ....so what should aj use to deal w/all these stains and aromas in his P????

LOL -- 9 out of 10 chance Stra's going to recommend something from Griot's...I haven't been in the car since Tuesday, it may have gone from the new car smell to the new girl smell

10 out of 10 matey! Def worth letting her drive the Porsche!!

Quote:
    Steve R said:
    10 out of 10 matey! Def worth letting her drive the Porsche!!

She didn't sound like she slipped the clutch either and she didn't stall! The kicker was when she said during her drive "This thing has amazing pick-up through the mid-band - when do you hit max hp?" I said 6200 and was pinching myself cause I couldn't believe I found a girl this hot, who was talking about cars like this. What do you all think? A keeper?

Definitely, AJ!

My only concern is the position of her hands/ hand on the wheel- or lack there of.

Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:

AJ: At first I was unsure about you, but I'm begining to like you more and more. You're my kind of dirtbag. I want you to go full throttle with this girl and post pics here. I want to see her on the hood of you P car, wet as the front row at the Shamu show at Sea World. You're right. She'll love it.

Quote:
    U Boat Commander said:
    Quote:
    ajcastaneda said:

AJ: At first I was unsure about you, but I'm begining to like you more and more. You're my kind of dirtbag. I want you to go full throttle with this girl and post pics here. I want to see her on the hood of you P car, wet as the front row at the Shamu show at Sea World. You're right. She'll love it.

ROFL

I'd Rejex the hood a-f-t-e-r, not before.
    Ever slept on silk sheets?
    Slippery!

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/15/24 8:44 AM
    art.italy
    810625 1808
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    451104 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    268484 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    91450 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    8247 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

889761 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    844730 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM