Crown

Board: AMG Mercedes Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: G63 sold out

I don't get the new AMG GT: why copy the 911 when you had a good car with real racing reputation? The new one lost the original spirit somehow by gaining backseats and losing the long hood. It's like they carbon copied a 911, which is never a good idea since the original is always better.

--

997.2 4S / BMW 745e / Donkervoort GT 

Ok, so I have been living with the new SL63 for the last week or so, still got a tons of settings to try out and I still haven't actually setup everything yet, so much 'features'.

At the discounted price, it is a fantastic car! Mercedes level luxury inside, with 911 turbo power level. I tried to price an equivalent 992 and by the time I picked a colour on a C4S, I am already above the purchase price of this SL. Haven't even picked the leather interior option so I will be stuck with a plastic dash on the 992. When I am done with configuration, I am well above the SL63's original MSRP before discount. That's how much price on the 992 have risen. 

Dynamically, it's no 911, even if I set everything to the most hardcore setting. It's not a track day car for the hardcore, but occasional track day? Sure it's competent enough.

This new SL63 is a very sporty GT car. Leaning more on the sporty side than GT, unlike previous SLs. While the new car is heavy, the older SLs 'feels' heavier. Mercedes, well AMG, did a great job hiding the weight, it is after all a brand new AMG design platform. 

On the flip side of that, it means it's a fantastic street car, road bumps are nothing, and it will handling very nicely through mountain twisties. I might put it on par with say a Ferrari F12/812 level of sportiness. It does reminds me a lot of my old F12, minus the V12 noise but with some very muscular V8 notes, and a drop top. 

My gf said the interior feels smaller than the 992 turbo S cab we drove in Italy. And the 992 had a bigger back seat. That's very telling on how big the 992 had become. I have to agree with that, behind the wheel, the SL63 drives and feels smaller than the 992. I adjust my seat to the lowest point in every car, and while in the SL63 I cannot see the passenger front fender like in a 911, I don't need to, I can absolutely feel where it is so I don't need to see it. I am really pleasantly surprised how good it drives. 

Porsche really needs to up their game to make the next generation smaller, they are encroaching onto Bentley Continental GT size territory. It's a self inflicted wound, by making the 992 so big, it brings in all sorts of competition that wouldn't have been in the first place. 

--

I think the 718 is in between the 996 and 997 size wise, and even it feels large to me.

RC:

Older AMG GT prices drop like dead flies angry, got offered a GT R with only 6k km from an official Mercedes dealer for 160k and dropping. Same seems to happen to the SLS right now.

I noticed that many "collector's" cars are on the market right now or cars, which were supposed to be investments and owners fear now a depreciation and sell them.

In general, I think that prices for most cars will drop substantially over the next couple of months (years?).

Mercedes Germany has 193 SL available for immediate delivery at a factory(!) discount of up to 13%.

Dealerships usually add more % on top of it, so this car is really a bargain right now, you can get well equipped SL 63 AMG, worth around 210k EUR, for around 170k EUR. A year ago, the car had over 12 months delivery time and prices 20k over MSRP were quite common over here.

My BMW dealer has two(!) brand-new M2 in stock, one with carbon roof has already a discount of almost 6k EUR.
    BMW produced already over 10000(!) M2 since it's introduction, this is crazy. I think they overestimated the success of this car. It is interesting from a price point of view but currently, even 85k EUR (average price of a M2 in Germany) is too much for many customers during these times... Lease offers sucks, financing isn't much cheaper either. 

I know that people don't like the new SL but drive one, you'd be surprised. It really feels like a 911 Convertible, believe it or not. Mercedes did a great job here. Car is fast too. Good offer for 170k, not so much for 210k or over.

New AMG GT prices? I don't know what to say. It could be a success and steal customers from Porsche and especially BMW but it could also go the same fate as the new SL.

The problem with the SL is: It makes no sense. I get it, Mercedes wanted to make the SL "younger", to give the car a fresh start but while it is really nice to drive, the reputation from the old one still sticks to it.

For those, who loved the old SL, the new one isn't acceptable due to too much sportiness and lack of comfort. For those, who would be in the market for such a modern Roadster with a V8, the SL has the reputation of a heavy slouch for older men and many hesitate to get one, even if driving it is great fun because Mercedes did a good job in the setup of the car.

Maybe a new AMG GT Roadster would have been better than the SL? Maybe Mercedes should have let the SL die? I don't know but I have to admit that after driving the SL 63, I am impressed with how agile such a huge and heavy car can be. It is no track car but for a V8 Roadster, it really drives very sporty, it provides a good amount of comfort AND it sounds great for a modern car. I think it is worth considering, especially at the current pricing levels.

The new AMG GT is basically the sportier Coupe version of the SL: If it drives only slightly better than the SL, AMG will have a very good car on their hands. Question is: Will people buy it? I don't know but with the currently developing crisis on the car market(s), I think that the new AMG GT, if priced right and if dicounts will be plenty, could actually steal customers away from Porsche and BMW.

We'll see...

If I had the money to get a SL63 too (next to the M3 CS), I would definitely get one and I am dead serious about it.
    Wonderful Roadster if you want to cruise in style... Try one, you'll like it.

Maybe I'm getting older Smiley but my son likes the new SL63 as well, so...

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)

you said it all right here:  "The problem with the SL is: It makes no sense."

I evaluated it when I got the m8 cc --  ugly heavy LA gangster or rennlist car. But all the new overwrought heavy "sports" pigs like the 992 make no sense.  'it ended with e.g. the 2008 GT2, to maybe the 2012 C2 S.

spudgun:

I don't get the new AMG GT: why copy the 911 when you had a good car with real racing reputation? The new one lost the original spirit somehow by gaining backseats and losing the long hood. It's like they carbon copied a 911, which is never a good idea since the original is always better.

The AMG GT was a problem...didn't sell too well lately (other than the special editions).

Same goes to the SL...they had to completely renew it or cancel it.

They made a mistake with the SL in my opinion (too sporty for the typical SL clientele and too expensive) but I think they got it right with the AMG GT...not so sure they are going to get the pricing right though. Smiley

Will be interesting...

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)

Pricing will adjust with demand...if it doesn't move from Dealer showroom, then good offers will be proposed.

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

991.2 GT3 manual

Cayenne GTS 2014

Cayenne Coupe Turbo 2020

Does anyone know if the AMG GT will be available with an E Performance engine?

--

Nikolas - 16 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Edition 463

18 Audi RS3

N11KOY:

It was hinted at the launch,  You can pretty much can guarantee that it will be offered.

The new AMG GT weighs more than a Bugatti Veyron. yes

Doesn't SL used to stand for Sport Light?  Should they change the name to SH?

Jean:

Agree. Just too damn heavy

Jean:

SL weren't 'light' since her R107 generation, think the L stands for Luxury since. 

Sport Luxury.

Fitting really. The SL was no longer a 'sports car' but a convertible GT car.

One reason I didn't wait for the AMG GT but buy the SL63 now. 

I see my car as a Mercedes version of a modern day 928, with a drop top.

--

Seems more like Super Lard-arsed.  However, with all-wheel drive and a host of other features I find it entertaining as a daily driver.  Many may laugh but this car reminds me of an early Audi TT: an all season near performance car with a significant dollop of practicality. There are a track car or two in the garage so having the function isn’t required. 

IMG_3058.JPG

holy crap, hadn't realized the rear was so similar between those two...

They got rid of the original long hood and chose a generic 911 shape. Sad times.

--

997.2 4S / BMW 745e / Donkervoort GT 

Talking about them being alike........

I was trying to parallel park the SL63 the other day, I forgot it has rear steer, really aggressive rear steer, I almost crashed into the parked car with my rear quarter just because of how quickly the rear turns. Had to adjust my parking for the car, very different than parking 911s. 

It's not that a 911 isn't nimble, but boy this SL63 is on another level at parking lot speed. 

Another thing about the SL63, something that's completely pure fluff, but I am loving it. The light show from the headlights when turning it on, man that's trick! And really nice fluff. 

--

N11KOY:

According to my information, yes. Same goes for the SL.

--

Whoopsy:

Talking about them being alike........

I was trying to parallel park the SL63 the other day, I forgot it has rear steer, really aggressive rear steer, I almost crashed into the parked car with my rear quarter just because of how quickly the rear turns. Had to adjust my parking for the car, very different than parking 911s. 

It's not that a 911 isn't nimble, but boy this SL63 is on another level at parking lot speed. 

Another thing about the SL63, something that's completely pure fluff, but I am loving it. The light show from the headlights when turning it on, man that's trick! And really nice fluff. 

Driving the SL63 right now for two days and also for the weekend... So far, I really like the car a lot. There are a few issues (I mentioned them in "my" M3 CS thread) but I could live with them.
    Yes, it is a heavy car but fun to drive, especially as a daily driver, can`t help it.

The comparison with the 928 was pretty good but I really think that the SL63 is actually quite sporty if it needs to be... Not sure this is a car "old" SL owners will appreciate. Probably the reason why it doesn`t sell that well anymore (and because Mercedes made wayyyyyy too many).

Btw: I heard that the SL43 had engine issues... 

--

Ran into this one this morning, it’s certainly a good looking car. 

1693499285348IMG_4938.jpeg
    IMG_4937.jpeg

The SL63 AMG is a very good looking car, pictures often don't do it justice.

BUT: After having another 500 km in this car this weekend, I found so many issues that I don't even know where to start.

Actually, these are not issues but question marks.

Let me explain: I started my first test-drive early this week with the preconception that this car is the SL successor and it is more of a comfy GT car rather than a true sports car.

Today, after driving almost 900 km in this car, I have to say that it is...neither fish nor meat as we say here.

This is actually more problematic than it sounds.

The quality on this car is not the quality of a 210k EUR (price of the car I test-drove). This is probably also the reason why demand started to drop...I guess.

By quality, I mean the overall quality of build materials, software, driving quality and many other things.

When I saw the quality of the sun visor, I had a shock: Cheapest plastic and no illumination. Compared to the sun visor of my son's 320d xDrive (G80) clearly a much inferior sun visor. This continues with many other things around the car, including the plastic look of the steering wheel airbag/honk cover and the lower side part of the seats.

It is nice to have a roadster...if the roof opens. Sometimes, the roof just doesn't open and there doesn't seem to be any reason why it doesn't. It just doesn't open. Never had issues with closing it, not even at the possible speed of up to 60 kph.

The iPad-like control display in the middle seems to be working nicely and it is bright and responsive. Sometimes however, the operation seems to have a minor lag. It doesn't happen often though.

The various driving modes are configurable but not to a point worthy a sports car. Not enough options in my opinion and even in Sport+ or Race mode, the car is not what I expect it to be from a true sports car. 

Still...the car is fast as hell, on straights and in curves. The reason is simple: The V8 engine pulls like hell and sounds amazing (even with the particulate filter installed, the US version sounds better though) and the massive torque gives you an incredible acceleration thrill when you accelerate up to 250 kph. Over 250 kph, the car pulls less hard.

In curves, the car feels lighter than it is or feels (on straights) due to the whole modern chassis tech and rear wheel steering. In fact, on a country road with lots of sharp curves, it felt much lighter and agile than it actually feels on straights on the Autobahn. Pretty weird driving feel. On the Autobahn, the car feels like a tank and on some curvy country roads like a true sports car, driving pretty much like on rails without zero side roll. Now comes the real shock: Even if the road is bad, the car rockets through the road and through curves as if the suspension floats above it. In Race mode (chassis in Sport+ mode), you basically cannot feel the bad road. Incredible chassis tech, Kudos zu Mercedes AMG. I guess the AMG engineers spent some time on US roads during development... Smiley

When driving in the proper gear and at the proper rev figure, the throttle response is amazing but I always need to downshift to achieve that, the gearbox doesn't downshift fast/often enough to achieve that automatically and this surprises me in an AMG. If I let the gearbox do it's automatic job and I floor the car, for example when I want to pass another car, the throttle response is miserable, there is a lag of around 2(!) seconds from downshift and the throttle picking up, building up a proper acceleration. Of course I am biased since I come from a Huracan Performante with an incredible responsive n/a V10 engine and fantastic DCT gearbox I shift manually but still... I don't get it, my former E63 S AMG seemed to be better in that domain.

Which brings me back to my initial point: The SL63 AMG can be an amazing sports car if you know how to downshift at the right moment and the chassis is a wonder of modern chassis tech, no doubt about it but you can feel the weight and the rear wheel steering working and while I love the steering feel, the car often feels heavy on straights, even if it is (and feels that way in sharp curves) very agile in reality.

I truly think that Mercedes and AMG couldn't decide what kind of car they want to make out of the new SL.
    Mercedes wanted a successor to the old SL and AMG wanted a true sports car.

The result is a 210k EUR car which cannot really be either because it doesn't do anything perfectly in any domain.
    Oh wait...the headlights are amazing, great light at night, no complaints here.

So why would someone pay 210k or more for a SL which doesn't do anything perfect? Good question.

I wouldn't. In my opinion, a sufficiently optioned SL63 AMG like the one I drove is worth around 160k EUR...maybe. Not 210k EUR, NO WAY. The quality just isn't always good enough and the car doesn't do anything perfectly in any domain, too many compromises and it feels that way.

Would I get one? In a heartbeat. For 160k EUR definitely a very fine AMG sports car which can be a lot of fun if you aren't thinking about track racing it or using it as a daily driver because the fuel consumption will kill you if you cannot control your throttle foot. I managed to get 20-21 liters / 100 km on average, mostly city, some Autobahn and country road driving. On the Autobahn, 26 liters are quite possible and I didn't drive it over 280 kph.

I managed to get 12.5 liters / 100 km driving the car in Comfort mode through the city and barely touching the throttle. So yes, you can drive it more efficiently but why would you want a V8 AMG engine for that?!

Driving it with an open top is a delight, especially when the weather is right. The sound of the exhaust/engine is so sexy and highly enjoyable but I am still disappointed that the EU SL doesn't get to sound the same as the V8 SL made for the US. Of course there are possibilities to change that without removing the particulate filter over here (which would be a serious issue with the law) but this would probably void the warranty.

We did some Dragy testing (12 satellites reception) and achieved with two persons in the car, full(!) tank, 0-100 kph in 3.53 seconds with launch control, 4.41 seconds without launch control, 100 to 200 kph in 7.81 seconds, 200 to 250 kph in 7.86 seconds. This is quite good for an almost 2 tons car with 585 hp. In the speed range 0-160 kph, the car pulls really incredibly fast, over 160 kph a bit less (still impressive) and over 250 kph, the strong pull disappears a little bit.

Then, there are the doors of this car: The door handles come out automatically but when you expect to open the door with pulling the door handle...nothing happens. Then, when you try again, not expecting anything again, the door suddenly opens on you quite easily. Very unusual and very annoying door opening behavior.

Also not a fan of that lag when you start from a stop without launch control. If you fully press the throttle, it takes around 2(!) seconds before the car starts to pull and another second to pull fully. Very annoying. Try the same in the Trackhawk and you get an EV-like throttle response behavior. The SL63 is using, according to my knowledge, "electric" turbo chargers, so they should work quite well but in reality, the car doesn't respond well to full throttle from a stop without launch control. I usually press the throttle to around 1/2 and then fully press the throttle to kick down and then it works quite well but it is very annoying. When the car starts to pick up speed, a Tesla 3 Performance will be already a couple of car lengths ahead of you, even if they basically have the same 0-100 kph acceleration time. Annoying.

This is the first time I can recommend or not recommend a car based on its REAL LIFE price tag. For the MSRP Mercedes is asking for this car, it isn't worth it in my opinion. For 50k less? Definitely a very nice car and you can even use it as a daily commuter or for vacation trips since you have enough luggage room behind the front seats.

So if you're looking for a daily driver or maybe weekend fun roadster which doesn't do anything perfectly, I can highly recommend the SL63...if you get it at a major discount. I would never buy it at over 200k. Never ever.

Same goes btw. to the current 992 Turbo S: Way too expensive in my opinion for the fun you get out of the car. I'd prefer a GT3 (Touring) for less money anytime. Just trying to explain my personal perspective.

The SL63 AMG can be a performance monster and a very comfy cruiser as well but like I said before, you need to accept lots of compromises. For a daily driver or weekend fun roadster, this can be a fun car to own but if you are into track driving or want a true sports car which can do everything well which it is supposed to do well, the SL 63 is wrong for you.

Even the massage seats aren't perfect: You can barely feel the massage. SmileySmiley The Urus massage seats are much better for example. Me and my son didn't want to turn them off when we arrived at our destination. Smiley

With the new AMG GT arriving and the (apparently) sharp decline in SL63 sales, I think that around the end of the year, there are some pretty good deals to be made for this car, maybe even now. 

The SL63 is a very nice looking car in real life, even more with the top down. It sounds really good and is fun to drive but do not expect too much from this car: It is neither a S class nor a Porsche 911. More like something between a E63 S AMG and a 911 Carrera GTS Cab. Perfect cruiser but not for over 200k. Just my personal opinion.

A last thought: With all that high-tech this car has, I wonder how maintenance and repairs will work after 5 years or longer. I can imagine that it could be a challenge at some point. Car is full of electronics, especially the chassis.

The Burmester sound system sounds nice btw., especially with the top up (which is good for such a car) but I would probably go for the fantastic 4D(?) system which is also available for over 4k EUR. Sound is incredible, we had the chance to listen to it in a customer car for a couple of minutes. Also, for a lot of Autobahn driving, I would recommend the ceramic brake. I drove around 10 min on the Autobahn and the steel brake started to judder. Smiley Didn't even drive over 280 kph and it wasn't hot outside, maybe 25°C. Otherwise I had no complaints with the brake but of course this is clearly no track car.

--

Pretty much spot on, except about the throttle response. My car definitely does not lack that.

I keep thinking wow, this engine is great, throttle response is like an electric car, mostly definitely I did not experience any engine lag, and it gave me power quicker than when I am in my Panamera.

Kick down is slightly lazy in Comfort mode but in Sport it's quick enough and without the jot in Sport+.

You test car definitely is lacking in software update perhaps. 

Mercedes/AMG never had good brakes, well they do on spec but they are very lacking in cooling, steel or carbon. They never went the route of Porsche to over do brake cooling. But for the intend of a sporty GT, those brakes are good enough. It's not a sports car after all. 

They are stupid to put the roof control on the touchscreen, there is absolutely no reason to other than trying to look silly, which they definitely do. Holding finger position on a touch screen ON a moving car? That's not German thinking at all. The press and hold control for the roof also only works half the time. About the only reason I can think of is that they decided that interior is going into more cars and if they include a separate physical control in the cabin for the roof, that switch is going to be useless and empty and silly looking in a hardtop. 

--

These comments highlight the current insipid styling devices of virtually all new car interiors, especially those that are EVs. The expansion of touchscreens for major and minor controls have made interiors generic and uninspiring.  I have several books and the dashboards of old cars.  That’s something that will never happen with the current crop, unless it is a study of ergonomic failures. 

Whoopsy:

Pretty much spot on, except about the throttle response. My car definitely does not lack that.

I keep thinking wow, this engine is great, throttle response is like an electric car, mostly definitely I did not experience any engine lag, and it gave me power quicker than when I am in my Panamera.

Kick down is slightly lazy in Comfort mode but in Sport it's quick enough and without the jot in Sport+.

You test car definitely is lacking in software update perhaps. 

Very possible. I also suspect that they use 95 octane fuel instead of the recommended 98 octane because many fuel stations in Germany offer either 95 or 100/102, not 98 anymore. So if someone takes a test drive, he certainly won't fill up the car with the much more expensive 100/102 again. Just a thought... Still, not acceptable and my sales guy promised to check on the software level of this car. It has been registered in May 2023, production in March, so it isn't very old.

Mercedes/AMG never had good brakes, well they do on spec but they are very lacking in cooling, steel or carbon. They never went the route of Porsche to over do brake cooling. But for the intend of a sporty GT, those brakes are good enough. It's not a sports car after all. 

True.

They are stupid to put the roof control on the touchscreen, there is absolutely no reason to other than trying to look silly, which they definitely do. Holding finger position on a touch screen ON a moving car? That's not German thinking at all. The press and hold control for the roof also only works half the time. About the only reason I can think of is that they decided that interior is going into more cars and if they include a separate physical control in the cabin for the roof, that switch is going to be useless and empty and silly looking in a hardtop. 

Well, you can also use the button under the touchscreen but still...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 
    Not a friend of the design of the touchscreen...it looks like the first iPad, very outdated. Maybe a carbon frame or something like that could make it look more modern.

I like this car a lot and I am still thinking about getting one if the price drops but right now, no chance.
    Mercedes has introduced that stupid agency model in Germany and dealers are not selling the cars on their own anymore, they are selling them for Mercedes only. Current discount on the Mercedes Online store is 13% for the 95 SL63 AMG they have listed there. A car optioned to my liking would be around 183k right now... I am willing to pay 160k and not a cent more. Let's see what the winter brings. Smiley

I guess I am sticking to the M3 CS as a daily driver though, probably makes more sense.

Found a GT3 Touring, almost fully loaded at MSRP, new from a Porsche dealer but 247k EUR and no discount? Ouch.
    This car would be perfect for me, basically a dream car as a daily driver but I cannot afford it. I have a 160k limit and I cannot spend more money than I can. Life is what it is, we cannot always have what we want. SmileySmiley The GT3 Touring is really my favorite Porsche right now (OK, the GT3 RS is a different story but this is not a car I could use as a daily driver).

--

CGX car nut:

These comments highlight the current insipid styling devices of virtually all new car interiors, especially those that are EVs. The expansion of touchscreens for major and minor controls have made interiors generic and uninspiring.  I have several books and the dashboards of old cars.  That’s something that will never happen with the current crop, unless it is a study of ergonomic failures. 

Sometimes I get the feeling that some interior designers are just idiots. Smiley I mean c'mon, this is a moving object and you put controls in the car which can be barely used when the car is parked. Smiley Smiley

The interior ergonomics of some older cars are almost perfect, why don't they use these ergonomics as an example and just switch analogue gauges to digital displays and otherwise don't change much, maybe using touch buttons with good haptic feedback (the new turn signal button in the Tesla 3 seems to have a great button-like haptic feedback)? Smiley

What worries me about Mercedes and AMG in particular is the fact that I get the feeling that they do not know the direction they want to go to with their new cars: None of them seems to be particular good in something, they often feel like compromises.

--

It is just not Mercedes and AMG.  Audi, for a couple of decades, developed a core competence in well executed interiors. That started to slip, post-Dieselgate, with its newest release being a complete disaster. The Q6 e-tron interior sets a new low in so many ways.  The entire design team and senior management who signed off on this should be fired. 

The same electronics architecture, E3, is also shared with the upcoming Porsche Macan EV so I’m not holding out much hope for the Porsche variant either.  

CGX car nut:

It is just not Mercedes and AMG.  Audi, for a couple of decades, developed a core competence in well executed interiors. That started to slip, post-Dieselgate, with its newest release being a complete disaster. The Q6 e-tron interior sets a new low in so many ways.  The entire design team and senior management who signed off on this should be fired. 

The same electronics architecture, E3, is also shared with the upcoming Porsche Macan EV so I’m not holding out much hope for the Porsche variant either.  

Agreed. I think that Porsche still has an interior design which is pretty close to their older design language but I'm afraid this could change once they start to think too much about cost saving measures as well.

--

RC:
    CGX car nut:

Agreed. I think that Porsche still has an interior design which is pretty close to their older design language but I'm afraid this could change once they start to think too much about cost saving measures as well.

To me the interior of the 911 got better with every model change, though not a fan of the 996 interior at all but was still functional, but with he 992, it was a clear change in the wrong direction, looks cheaper and less functional for the first time.

Christian, I don't think you know what you want.

You claim you want a DD car yet covet the GT3 as your DD. This coming from a guy who drives a Lambo Performance. 

You claim you love top down driving and yet when I read your review of the MB my thought was here is a guy trying to find reasons not to buy the car.If the price is above you your limit buy used. yes

Compromising on the dumpy looking BMW is not the answer.indecision

--

The purpose of life is to enjoy the moment.

Millennials have already lost the skill on how to use physical buttons, hence why touchscreens are everywhere.

Soon they will also lose the skill on how to drive a car, witness the push for self driving.

--

Whoopsy:

Millennials have already lost the skill on how to use physical buttons, hence why touchscreens are everywhere.

Soon they will also lose the skill on how to drive a car, witness the push for self driving.

...or how to seduce a woman. Smiley

--

If I don't fly, I drive my .:RS :)

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/14/24 2:04 PM
    RCA
    803095 1806
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    448519 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    266044 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    90026 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    6513 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

885600 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    833103 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM