W8MM:
Whoopsy:

Haha, downside to OTA updates.

If the update had been performed at the workshop, the tech would have found that out on test drive and roll it back manually and report the issue. 

Maybe, maybe not.  It all depends on when the confluence of events to trigger the malfunction happen.

The big-deal update last Spring to bring the 2020 Taycans up to model-year 2021 features fixed some things and broke others ... much to everyone's dismay.

I don't think you appreciate the depth of Taycan firmware bugginess and how vexed the dealer technicians are about the situation.

Yeah you are right I don't. On my Taycan, the only bugs I have seen is that CarPlay always take over the system without asking me. Like, does it know that maybe I wanted to listen to the radio instead of my phone? Another would be the touch sensor on the door lock, 75% of the time it doesn't sense me touching it. Outside of those two things, my Taycan has been flawless. 

My Panamera actually had more problems with the infotainment system than my Taycan. The Taycan one have yet to crash, but the Panamera one occasionally do. 

--