RC:
boytronic:
RC:
MKSGR:

I am a bit surprised though how many people are totally overwhelmed by the power delivery of these cars. Of course, the Taycan turbo offers a very nice power and is super quick. But if you are used to high-performance cars (like the turbo s) I would not call the power delivery and intensity an astonishing feature of the Taycan. I am more impressed by how Porsche managed to build such a refined and superbly handling car. Great job indeed.

Do you really compare the Taycan Turbo S with a 991.2 Turbo S? Haven't you noticed anything about the throttle response? Especially while driving, not from a stop? Even the new 992.1 Turbo S has a tiny turbo lag at certain rev figures but you need a n/a car (or a Taycan Turbo S) to notice that. Smiley

Try this: Taycan Turbo S and 992.1 Turbo S one next to each other, both in Sport Plus mode and auto mode and at a speed of 100 kph.

Then, floor the pedal and see what happens. I bet you the Taycan Turbo S is at least a car length ahead before the 992.1 Turbo S even downshifted. Smiley

RC... The Taycan Turbo S cannot get one car length ahead of the 992.1 Turbo S, at least in this video:

https://youtu.be/l2ojCqhqGZ8

Are you sure? 
Check out 6:50 and especially 8:05... Smiley 911 stands no chance.

Of course Markus didn't notice, he is too biased with his love for the 911 Turbo S. Smiley

Certainly, I can say that the Taycan will not blow away people who are used to cars in the 992 turbo s class. Of course, everything depends on your benchmark... There will be many people (millions probably) whom you can easily impress with a test ride in a Taycan. But we are discussing on a different level here Smiley

P.S.: You should probably do another test drive on a track and comparing the Taycan to a proper benchmark in this environment... Might help you to refine your memories.