RC:
crayphile:
RC:
Agreed. I am still thinking about getting an Aventador or a F12 at some point in the future, used Aventador prices are already pretty low, the F12 is not much different but I am a little bit scared of maintenance cost. 👀

The gearbox on the Aventador means that you would have to go for the F12.

I'm afraid so but even the current Aventador S gets cheaper and cheaper (used cars), so tempting.

My dealer offered me a SVJ Coupe for autumn delivery, at MSRP, maybe a percent or two below it, this never has happened before. Too many SVJ I'm afraid.

On the other hand, the Urus is very successful: They sold a used car with 40k km for only 5k EUR under MSRP, unbelievable. This thing sells like crazy... 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

Margins should be greater for the Urus based on its shared components within its sister brands than the margins on the Aventador which shares very little with any other vehicle in the Volkswagen Group stable.  That's why it was saddled with the ISR transmission instead of a DCT.  That transmission configuration is unique in the automotive realm.