Hi GM,

I ordered my Cayenne S with Air susp but it seems when they entered the final order in the computer it wasn't accepted....

My dealer is checking for me what is going on, if there is a shortage of parts and they keep this feature for the turbo, or and this is what I suspect, Porsche being reluctant to see too many S equipped with Air Susp and be a much better bargain than the turbo....

When I went to my dealer and checked their allotment, may be only 3-4 Cayenne S were equipped with Air Susp out of a total of 35-40 cars.

You may also want to check with your dealer if the moonroof isn't a "mandatory" option. It seems to be the case in Europe and all the cars (S and Turbo) at my dealer will have it.

Your car seems to be very nicely equipped with all the goodies...

I also went for the tire pressure monitoring system. I think it's a neat feature to have on a very heavy car where tires are highly sollicitated and when the car is used as a daily commuter.

I added the Servotronic option which is very handy when it comes to parking the car in small spots. The dealer told me you can turn the steering wheel with one finger only at very slow speed.... I'm sure ladies will love this.

Keep us posted...