Carlos from Spain:
RC:

The year 2019 and social media work differently, fake news have become a reality and nobody can actually tell the truth from lies because everything seems to be intertwined and very complex. Good thing for headlines (I said it before), because nowadays this is all that counts. Headlines. Clickbait. Nothing else. Porsche needs to learn this the hard way it appears.

I'm afraid you are correct, that is how it is unfortunately, people don't like to read, headlines are what counts and in regards to Tesla sobre dont want to read further if they are happy with the headline and make all sorts of excuses. I mean, does anyone truly really believe that the old american Model S platform is sportier than the new one from Pirsche no less, and at their backyard of the NBR on top of it? Flat-earthers anyone? 

Even more embarrassing if they will be beaten up by the new kid on the block then?

A real Model S may not be faster than the Taycan but that doesn't matter, it doesn't need to be faster, as long as the headline's click bait as well as all the circle jerk Tesla biased EV sites say it is, that is all what counts in the public opinion. 

A real Model S? You mean an old Model S that has been in production since 2013 compared with something from Porsche that you (hopefully) can get early next year that cost twice as much? A more fair comparison is of course a Taycan against next gen Model S (if you even should make the comparison at all)

Tesla puts together a stripped out tuned track mule with semi slicks to beat a regular production sport sedan with street tires, and the headlines just say the Model S beat the Taycan. Heck there isn't even a real lap time and already all the headlines talk about the seconds difference. Tesla 1, Porsche 0 in fake news social media...

Oh, here comes the classic Carlos exaggerations that we have seen for a while now.
We'll see how it plays out. I'm afraid that you won't be happy with the results and how things develop 

The problem with Porsche fighting back at this game is that they would be stoop down to their level, not sure they are going to, Porsche doesn't need to, they are making buckets of money, the most profitable company in the business, Tesla on the other hand is a circus, starting with their CEO.

You mean the level that Porsche on purpose went down to a initiated themselves? Porsche pulled off a series of Taycan promotions on things that Tesla has gotten heat. Repeatability and not be able to complete a full lap around NBR. Now Tesla enters the scene and try to respond it is by some reason moving to a lower level. Why?