Wonderbar:

Seriously guys, in your views is there anything Porsche can do right? You don’t like the 992, you don’t like the Cayenne, you don’t like the new coupe, you don’t like the Taycan, you don’t like the Macan, you don’t like cost, you don’t like the design, now you don’t like the direction of the GT program.   Guess what you really like is to bash Porsche. wink

The problem is not Porsche, the problem is the competition: They do same or better. Smiley

Porsche cars have become too expensive for what they offer, they do not excel in design and even worse, they do not excel in performance. Only exception are the GT models but even here, the competition has gotten stronger. Lamborghini implemented a new strategy (Performante, SVJ, now the new Evo), making their cars not only look very good but also fast on the track. This will improve further along the way. McLaren has monster straight line performance and very exotic and raw looking cars, some with hyper car performance for Porsche supercar money. Ferrari also jumped the power game, the F8 Tributo may not be the prettiest but it will certainly be very fast, entering hyper car performance territory for Porsche supercar money. Same goes to SUVs, Porsche's new main pillar: The Range Rover SVR models, the Urus, the Mercedes AMG models like GLC63 S, the Jaguar F-Pace SVR, Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, BMW X5M, BMW X3/4M, Audi RSQ8 (soon to be announced)...with the exception of the Urus, they all basically cost less than Porsche's top Cayenne model. 

Nobody really wants to bash Porsche but let's face it: They have lost their game lately, with the exception of the GT models. 

Look at me: Diehard Porsche fan and I have no more Porsche in my garage. Smiley Trust me, I'm not the only one.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (May 2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)