MKSGR:

Incredible how Porsche just floods the market. Thousands and thousands of GT3, GT3RS in all versions. And even 2500+ GT2RS.

These cars are mass production cars these days. No problem for buyers who love the car for what it is. But for people who expect low depreciation there will be a HUGE disappointment (and I am not speaking of rising value...). At some point all these old cars will sell at very low prices. Porsche built far too many given the rather small group of enthusiasts who really want to own one. Honestly, who wants an "old" 991.2 GT3RS in September 2019??? It is kind of an old car already...

Yes and no . I fully agree the market is getting way over flooded and prices should come down a lot . I do not see how they can sell all the 2nd hand cars . Just not enough people . For the moment , prices are still like they have always been , normal deprecation , exactly like it was with the 996 , 997 . At least this is what is happening in Switzerland . 

On the other hand, these cars are still the some of the very best cars to have . Not much comes close to the tactile and gut feeling you get in an '' old 991.2 GT3 RS '' , expect maybe the Performante and the Pista .  So , still one of the best car to buy ( on a '' normal'' budget ) 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS