crayphile:
ALDO:

To clarify some things about Taycan:

- first Taycan isn´t in the class of Panamera. Porsche have model categories and Taycan is ONE below Panamera. Starting price will be around 70.000€

- Taycan isn´t nearly as large a Panamera
---> Panamera is 7, S-class
---> Taycan is even smaller then C-class inside -> someone who needs a Tesla S can´t take Taycan -> to small

- Taycan is more then 2+2 seater - the rear seats fits people below 1.84 cm - with 1.85 you couldn´t sit their comfortable - your head reaches the roof.  Taycan is shaped massive and below it has the battery package - so it has not so much height inside at the rear seats

- Taycan has a small trunk at rear and a very small at the front

- Taycan will start in 4 models: base (2wd), 4s, turbo and turbo s (all 4wd)

- turbo s has 600 hp, base 350 hp????

Thanks for the clarifications. Its not clear to me then which segment they are trying to fill. Why have all that range but then only have a small trunk(s) and a small rear segment which would then not necessarily be comfortable for a long range journey Smiley.  Also what is the point of grandfathering over Turbo naming principles if it has no turbos in it Smiley. Having said all of that I am really looking forward to it and plan for it to be my first EV assuming it handles like a Porsche should.

All that range? There are two ranges. One for the base model (500 km) and one for the high power mode (less)l. 

The car is very nice shaped (it was still camouflaged) and has a low roofline combined with the batteries inside the floor. That is the reason why it has not so much room inside at the rear seats. 

A little bit silly with the turbo.

--

AM