Well, definately both the CS as much as GT2 and 3 are suitable for experts only - I wouldn't say that I'd be able to unleash their potential to 100% yet and I won't be the only one out there!

Just as a sidenote: Horst v. Saurma-Jeltsch is chief editor of "SportAuto" and also takes part in several driver trainings (e.g. on the Nordschleife) as an instructor - still he lapped the Ring in the GT3 Mk.1 in 8.03 min., whereas Walter Röhrl lapped it at 7.56 min - 7 sec. difference.

VKSF, I get your idea but how much percent is Walter Röhrl? Being one of the greatest drivers, it would be tough to give it a definite percentage. Still we are all humans!

Von Saurma testdrove the Bentley EXP8 and his driving report was more about the handling and technical features (aerodynamic downforce, carbon brakes) than about really understanding the car - I am pretty sure that even he has his limits...

By the way, did you guys hear that M. Schumacher plans to join the "Race of the Champions" in December? Sadly they moved to Paris for this year's event, Teneriffe would've been better. I am actually considering going there - anybody joining?