nberry:

You’re not 50years old and you’re interested in an old mans sedan? Stick with the SUV although I think it’s overpriced.

It is not overpriced. A fully loaded Macan Turbo Performance Package would cost similar money. The Macan Turbo Performance has a V6 Biturbo and "only" 440 hp. The GLC has 510 hp and a V8 Biturbo. Sounds also amazing. The lease offer is also much better than for the Macan...around 300 EUR cheaper. All good. Smiley

Btw: I am 53. Smiley

Either way, If your spending this kind of money, be sure you’re fully committed to your decision. It seems like your not committed to either. Why are you test driving another MB when you have one on order?

i think you should look at the Ranger Rover Sport or Valear. Fabulous SUV.

I like the GLC 63 S AMG a lot and actually always wanted such a SUV, small and powerful (Macan was almost perfect but the engine drove me crazy). My top choice would have been the new Cayenne Turbo though but paying almost 1000 bucks more per month for a family truck? Nope.

No Range Rover for me, too expensive (lease) and my wife isn't a fan of the design. Smiley

The E63 S is just a crazy thought but I don't want to think about it all the time after I get the GLC. I need to drive the car again, to see how my wife likes driving it (she loves SUVs), how she feels in it and so on.

I am 80% sure I will choose the GLC but I need a peace of mind. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)