Quote:
STRADALE said:
Quote:
cannga said:
I use a leaf blower, $60 model from Toro called Super Blower. This was mentioned in the past as probably the best way to blow off excess water from the wheel and brake area so that rusty color water doesn't drip onto the inside of the rim. Of course it works perfectly for the rest of the car also. YMMV but one try with this and you might not use any other method again. Blow, then touch up with a dry towel and there won't be one spot on your car once the job is done.

I cover the tip with some duct tape so that even if I touch car, no harm is done.

Only issue is neighbors might look at you funny, going at your car with a leaf blower. Just don't do it early Sunday morning and things should be cool.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601...gt_adv_XSG10001

Be real careful w/ leaf blower's. Unless it is filtered air there is a good chance you blowing dusty air onto the paint. The Vac & Blo is made so that the air goes through a filter first. Cann, you should try the Metro Vac & Blo it's designed to blo air off auto's.

Gregg, Did you order the Jumbo or the small Metro vac? Beside the longer hose any advantage for having the wall mount version over the portable one?