Whoopsy:

on the contrary, I felt the Bentayga only win on the most expensive department, I drove one and I hated it when I compared it with my Cayenne Turbo S.

I felt it only win 1% of the battle against the Cayenne Turbo S. 

I drove a Bentley Continental before and the Bentayga just doesn't have the composure of the Continental.

But yeah sorry, for the price premium Bentley charged for the same car as the Cayenne, it is a big fail. For that much premium, I would expect the difference between a Hyundai Sonata and a Rolls Royce Ghost. And coming from Bentley, I would also expect the car to be PERFECT. 
-

I thought my Cayenne Turbo S felt like a truck after I drove the silky smooth Bentley. Recall this was my 5th Cayenne Turbo / Turbo S so I am not biased either. You can't compare a Bentayga to a Continental  GT just as you can't compare a Cayenne to a Panamera. I agree on the price  - for once I had my sensible hat on and went for a 6 month old First Edition with a deep discount . On the rest let's just agree to disagree Smiley . There's nothing I can do about the Bentley brand image in Vancouver though Smiley ( or for that matter over here).