Quote:
chipper said:
Because of a last-miniute cancellation, I have the opportunity to order a GT3. Below is what I came up with. If you have comments and suggestions, they are welcome. My dealer is encouraging me to make the following changes: color from silver to white, ditch the PCM, ditch the sport chrono. The PCM and Sport Chrono., I assume, may be useful for resale. The silver color may be common and boring, but it's also classic. Plus, I like it. Anybody have a photo of a 997 GT3 in silver? Thanks.

P01 Adaptive Sport Seats $2,295
810 Floor Mats in Interior Color $140
X1 Arctic Silver Metallic $690
18 Natural Leather Dark Grey $4,505
P74 Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package $1,090
P12 Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor $690
450 Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake $8,84 (PCCB)
640 Sport Chrono Pkg $690
P16 PCM $3,070
I460 Leather Sport Steering Wheel $0 -
490 Sound Package Plus $715

I would forget a whole lot of the spec you placed above, unless you don't want to loose the money come re-sale, the adaptive sports seats have no memory on the GT3 which negates the big benefit of full electric seats, the sports chrono is only of any use for track timing, the natural leather doesn't look different enough to justify the extra & the Ceramic brakes are a big extra I personally only see the benfit as lack of brake dust as the standard car is so good on road!Just my thoughts & ways to save you some $$$$$, alos one picture of a silver car, hope you like!