Hi everyone!

Yesterday I drove to beautiful Monterey, CA to take re-delivery of my 2007 C4S Cab!

WOW, seeing it again after nearly 2 months of waiting after the Euro delivery was like falling in love again!!! The car looked so amazing, like an incredible dream!!! The clear side markers are a big improvement too! Several employees at the dealership complimented the car- saying they were going to miss looking at it.

The long drive home was equally incredible- such an absolute joy, and so comfortable to drive( no need to stop and stretch my long, arthritic body )! Top down , 40-45 degree weather, all the way home.

My family absolutely LOVES the car too.

Last night I kept going to my garage to look at my car. Unbelievable- home sweet home, and it's really not just a dream!!! Truly a dream come true since I was about 8 yrs old.

Sorry, no more new pics as of yet- perhaps someone can instruct me how to reduce the picture size . Porsche-Jeck was kind enough to post some pictures of my "baby" the end of September during our visit and the factory delivery...

Cheers/ Prost!