bluelines:
RC:
bluelines:

It is a Ford. What could possibly go wrong indecision

Well...it certainly cannot go over 330 kph or to 200 kph in around 10 seconds. Smiley Smiley

It probably cannot be leased either SmileySmiley

This is why I bought it. Will be my last Ford though because of the crappy dealerships here. Smiley Right now, an independent mechanic is taking care of my car, something I actually hate and never do but this guy is the Shelby guru in Germany and he basically knows everything about this car, the good and the bad. The Ford dealer I bought this car at sucked big time and I could say some really bad things about him but he probably would sue, so I better shut up. Already had my altercations with him and his sister, no thanks. The type of people who think that if something went wrong for years and others accepted it, it is OK for me as well. Smiley I am happy I don't have to see their faces again and I really never had serious issues with any of my cars or dealerships or the mechanics/owners. Btw: I'm not the only one having this experience but like I said, this guy is very fast in suing people because he knows that it is difficult to prove what he does/did.

No, I guess Ford isn't exactly "my" brand. I had very good experiences with BMW/Mini and Mercedes, less good with Audi though.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)