Quote:
mobile said:
Hi,

I just picked up my GT3 RS in Zuffenhausen today.

For those of you who are interested: It is an absolute incredible car! Forget about all the possible options, even the sunroof, it doesn't matter. The sound is just amazing; the grip - even in the wet and with cold temperatures (today only 4 Degree Celsius around the area of Stuttgart) - is simply phenomenal! Acceleration / power is smoothly disturbed along the 8.400 revs. There is almost no difference in acceleration between 0-100 km/h and 100 - 200 km/h. Just try to pass a fast car on a German Autobahn and you are beyond 200 km/h and more - wondering why you never feel some resistance ... it just doesn't stop to accelerate - incredible (for "only" 415 hp). The steering is sharp, maybe some under steer - but for driving on the street - in my opinion - a good setup. (Higher temperature will change things of course).

The look is unique. With this car (my is in orange) you're a pop star on the street from the first day. No driver / car has passed by without sending a smile or showing his thump. Funny: There was a big S-Mercedes - the driver seems to be a successful business man - just cranks his window, putting the right hand to his ear just to say - please, give me more sound He passed me by for three times with a big

This car is loud, this car is frightening, this car is pure emotions! Worth every Euro you spend on it!

Sunday I will be at the Nürburgring, next Saturday at Hockenheim. I will give you some more detail information after that.

997 GT3 RS rules!

Mobile

PS: For those who would like to have his RS in white - just be persistent! It will be worth it ... (But I like the Idea of Mr. Preuninger - different RS, different unique (!) color.

Difference to the 996 GT3 RS:

- less tricky to drive, without reducing emotions or fun
- louder (just push the sport button, and you will know what I mean)
- incredible stable at high velocities (more trustful than any carrera, I have driven)
- more rev-dynamic

Congrats mobile.

I think I will have my own GT3 RS shortly The thing is that I want it with the PDK but no idea of when will it be released...

Is that difference in sound when you press the sport button ???

What do you mean with people who want it in white colour ? Has somebody opened any post (like that one regarding "the hole on the roof":x) about this subject ?

PD: We want PICS !!!!!!