I was not sure if to tell what I think hping that the situation would've been solved, but I find me in a position to tell what I think.

First question. How old are you? Some did the example of bringing its child to a candy shop and then not buying him the candies.
Well, I would perfectley understand it, but are you childrens?
Apart that it is a different situation here, I just don't see where you people feel frustrated in not seeing a picture of the 420? You should therefore complain also to Ferrari, because they have the car, but don't show it to you because they could lose in some way. Well, the situation that RC is in, it is the same in a way, as Ferrari. If he post the picture, he may lose in a way or another. How? I guess he won't have any NEWS or UP TO DATE information in future regarding Ferrari's or even Porsche, because his source of information will not rely on him any more because he hasn't respected the trust he was given. Is it that difficult for you guys to understand?
Your other point is that he shouldn't post it at all ( the small part of the pic) or said that he had the picture. Why? He gave you a bit of information that is better than nothing? Are you vitiated that you always want to have everything immediatly and entirely?

Please, I don't want to argue with any one, it is not in me, but just would like to try make you think

Best Regards

Bady