"I can drive mine quite well enough and I definitely belong in a group called "average and above average driver". Sorry Mike, that dog will not hunt.

You are an acoomplished track driver to the point of considered an instructor. Yet you took the time to get instruction and found you were making critical error's with steering input that could have caused you to lose control of the car.

The issue of PDK is and was critical to the success of the CGT. Had they waited to perfect it more people would have been attracted to the car. That is not in dispute. Look at the 997TT and the issue of Tip vs. manual. Porsche claims the Tip is faster. The Enzo and other Supercars are so equipped with the advanced transmission.

The stability management system is an essential component for the enjoyment and safety of a high performance car owned by people with little experience in the handling of such cars. The CGt has been called tail happy. I have not gone that far but in my view the car should only be driven only by accomplished drivers.

As for the rest of your comments I agree that the clutch is something to get used to but the commentators had already done the damage. Also, I am not convinced that Porsche did not make certain adjustments to later build CGT's.

Icon, my comments are support by the lack of buyer's of new CGT's especially at MSRP or for that matter 10-15% below MSRP. As for used CGT's, the day is near when they will be sold for below $300,000. The market speaks volumes.

You have constantly stated you are in a market for a CGT. When are you going to buy one? When the price gets as low as your Porsche cab? There are a ton of them for sale. As Nike says; JUST DO IT!