xander71:

Woow.. So you drove for many hours without meeting anybody????? I guess you could speed a lot, this is heaven, i mean those roads, no traffic and speed....wooow....its a dream that here in italy is almost impossibile, the are no places without traffic!!!!!!!!

That one picture with the rolling hills and straightaway is sort of the longest straight road for the whole trip, perhaps 3km long. The rest is mountain twistiesSmiley, switch backs, left right combos around bends, uphill curves, down hill curves, all sort of angles Smiley So actually wasn't too fast haha.

Truth is by the time I got to Whistler, my arms were tired from turning the steering wheel so muchSmiley It was heaven indeed for drivers. 

When I enter and exit towns, I see other cars, and but the backroads are empty, an odd passenger car or a transport truck here and there.

The big GT F12 handles all of it with ease, I didn't wish I was in any other car, not even the Speciale or the GT3RS. Some sections were quite bumpy so the stiffer suspension would have been punishing but the bumpy road setting on the F12 is perfect! About the only wish I had was a bigger gas tank on the F12 so I don;t have to stop as often for gas.

Traffic in Vancouver is bad, but once out of the city and into other parts of the interior of the province, there are many many hidden gems like these roads, most people travel on the new straighter wider provincial highways so these back roads are seldom travelled now. 

--