I think I was born with it, my mother always tells me I got it from my grandfather. I never got to meet him since he passed away when I was only a few months old, but she told me he used to custom order american muscle cars when my mom was growing up and in college. My dad told me that he was a huge petrol head and that I definitely share that with him even though I have no memory of him at all. 

But my absolute oldest memory is sitting in my dads 3 Series coupe when I was a toddler (I remember it was a golden/brown colour with a sort of rubber or soft plastic spoiler on the back) and dropping a cup full of water in the black leather seats. 

From a small age my passion grew and the key car was also an Alfa. I remember being just a little kid and the paediatrician my mom used to take my brother and I had this gorgeous metallic blue GTV. At this time he's private practice was in the same building as my moms so I got to see it very frequently and always found myself staring at it when I was there. Then one day I went to a toy store and there it was a 1:18 die cast of the same metallic blue GTV. I begged my mom to get it for me but she didn't, instead I got a 1:64 hotwheels. Well from that day I started getting more and more every time I could and in no time I was car crazy. I could name every make and model and was obsessed with anything 4 wheels. 

Then in 2008 I found a curious little forum called rennteam while looking for username and codes to the ferrari owners configurator, and the rest is history.