SciFrog:

Of course we don't have the whole picture, because having only a 991 TTS in your household is just simply impractical. Even going grocery shopping could be a challenge angel. Where do you put the suitcase to go to the airport or pick up grandma? How about that new microwave you need to buy?

Are you serious? I can fit two large suitcases in the back of my 991 Turbo S (already did it...traveled with my son to Italy) and I could easily fit a microwave in the back. The 991 is an excellent daily driver, this is why you see so many cars over here in German or on vacation in Italy, France, Switzerland, etc. (911 with foreign license plates on vacation or business trips). If you don't have kids, the back of the 991 serves as a pretty large luggage room. Very convenient. Smiley

Without kids, I would have only a 991. Oh well...maybe also a small car for driving to the office.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)