Quote:
JL13 said:
Some one hit my car while I am at the mall, thankfully, it is just a bumper scratch but I just don't understand how can the State issue a licence to a person of that sort. I went to the collision center to get an estimate today and it will cost me another 2000 dollars to get it fixed. I don't plan to notify the insurance company about this, so I gonna have to pay this out of my pocket sigh.... Also, today, I found that my cd is stuck inside the PCM and tried several to take the cd out but its not successful. The tech at Porsche told me to try to take out the fuse and put it back in and see if it works, but unfortunately, it doesn't. For those of you who have your pcm replaced, How long did it take you guys to get it replace? Why is all this happening to me at once, so annoying

Sorry to hear about the CD/PCM problem and especially the damage to your bumper. A lot of people are really jerks when it comes to harming others' cars by way of carelessness or just plain jealousy.

I'm really careful where I park mine. If it's a mall that has discount stores, I won't even take the car there as it could get dented by a shopping cart as well as be subjected to vandalism. I also avoid parking in areas frequented by the types of youngsters who tend to do the "keying" or spray painting of cars. I know its not a perfect defense, but unless you only take the car out of the garage for a drive and then directly return it to the garage after your ride, then there is no perfect defense against this sort of thing.

Jim