pride355:

Sfo,

Thank you for the comprehensive comments.

How is the gear changes in Sport + mode in manual? If the car already has "sport" mode, we may not need the sport chrono. This is a valid point.

Since I get the standart upholstery I can't get light design pack.

Cayman comes with halogen lights so the only option for Bi-Xenon is PDLS. I will also get the 2 Zone climate control as recommended. 

I guess it is better to get PASM since I had big trouble with my ex-997.1 sports chassie. I hate that car because of its stiffness and now I don't like my wife's Audi A1 because of its stiff ride. I would rather leave the Sport chrono and get the PASM.

Thank you for the help.

--

ONUR

THE BEST CAR EVER smiley

11 E92 M3 CP - 09 Audi TTS Coupe - 07 997 Carrera S - 05 M3 Coupe - 03 M3 Coupe - 96 M3 Coupe EVO (PASS TIME HISTORY)

Sport Plus on a manual 981 includes rev matching .. this wasn't the case when I ordered my 981S, and I didn't spec Sport Chrono.

I did however use Sport Plus in the 981 PDK and also a 991 PDK .. I really found it irritating. For a car that will not be driven very spiritedly, there is no need for it. Sport alone will provide sufficient difference in PDK reaction speeds, IMO.

I had a 987.1 RS60 Spyder which came with PASM. My 981S on 19" wheels without PASM was miles ahead of the RS60 in PASM normal in terms of comfort and ride. There are 2 reasons for this: (a) 981 on 19" wheel tyres are a higher profile (40 instead of 35); and and (b) 981 chassis is much stiffer, and hence suspension tuning on non PASM dampers are much better calibrated.

As I said before, 981 on 19" wheels without PASM has a ride quality to rival, if not exceed, that of a C class Mercedes. It truly is exceptional. You need to try for yourself.

I would spend the PASM money towards a full leather interior which lifts the driving experience each and every time you use the car.