Thank you all. 

My impression so far after 600km and didn't exceed 5k revs, I dont regret going for PDK, keeping in mind that I never had an auto on any of my past sports cars and never seen myself going for dual clutch! I'm driving the car mostly in manual. Auto is amazingly precise on all modes. It is so easy to communicate with. That being said, it does not mean the I will not mis manual occasionally. 

The car is no where comparable to 997.2 C2S. The gap is so big.

The options I went for (X51, SPSAM, PDCC) collectively made the ride so deferent from all the 991S I tried with various configurations over the last 6 months.

I haven't tracked the car yet :) and didn't experience it on the limits yet, I does not feel a downgrade after the 997.2 GT3. I don't want to jump the gun, it is likely to be an upgrade, keeping in mind the sporty specs I opted for. It makes me wonder how good would 991 GT3 variants are going to be.

Looks wise, my opinion wouldn't count as I may be biased. Friends with 997.2 GT3/RS owners though my car would steel their cars thunder pausing next to theirs! I'm not really sure about this!

I will share more with you in few weeks after having enough experience with the car. For the time being, enjoy these pics.

Good day.

IMG_1949.JPG
IMG_1916.jpg
IMG_1831.JPG
IMG_1943.JPG
IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1941.jpg