RC:

This car has the following aftermarket parts installed:

• MovIt Carbon/Silicon/Carbide brake system, weight is between that of OE steel and PCCB brakes. 396mm front/380mm rear. Billet calipers twice the strength of OE. Rotors will never wear out. ($32k)
  • Akrapovic Titanium Evolution Exhaust. Retains valving for mild or wild at the press of the Sport button. ($13k)
  • Rays Volk Racing Forged G12 wheels. 2 sets included, one matte Black, one Double-Machine/Black Clear. Light, strong, beautiful. ($16k)
  • Pirelli Trofeo R tires mounted to Rays wheels. ($4400)
  • Guard LSD. Stock GT3 LSD are known to fail almost immediately. Guard is is the gold standard. ($2500)
  • Lithionics LiON battery. Sheds 30lbs vs OE lead acid. Includes never stranded auto-low volt shut off. Remote connect/disconnect key fob.($1600)

So personally...I wouldn't touch it.  The whole originality of the car is gone... 

No wonder "only" 120k USD have been bid. 245k??? For a modded RS 4.0?  This guy is insane.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S (at Porsche right now), BMW X5M, Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe PP/DP, Mini Cooper S Countryman All4

As the self appointed arbiter of sanity, I would value your dissection of the upgrade modifications as to how they negatively impact the driving dynamics, dependability, or weight of the car? You have passed judgement publicly, kindly back up your opinion with facts?

Has Porsche ever used Rays wheels as OE? Have they ever used Akrapovic parts as OE? What cars install MovIt brakes as OE? Do teams running Cup cars use Guard LSD's? Has Porsche ever installed Pirelli tires as OE? Has Porsche ever offered LiON batteries as OE?

I will look forward to your reply.