JimFlat6:

You might want to reconsider the blue top. As the folding cloth roof no longer has a steel cover when lowered, blue may lighten in color or show road grime much sooner than previous models. Parks assist? Its a pretty small car. Enjoy all of the other goodies! Congratulations !kiss

Thanks, Jim Smiley Park assist: the car will be Mrs. PJ's daily driver Smiley Kidding aside, her office garage space is very narrow and tricky to enter....good point with the cloth roof, though I hope we will be o.k. as the car - though definitely not a garage queen - almost always parks in a garage and the intensity of the sunbeams in my neck of the woods unfortunately is not even close to California or Florida.

@ DC: yes, I thought it would be almost an authentic DC spec Smiley The coloured wheelcaps come automatically with the painted wheels Smiley Thanks for reminding me of the TPMS - considered it, but actually never missed it in either the GT3 or the 987S, maybe because I'm a tire pressure geek checking the pressure very often (after a couple of laps with the GT3Smiley and after a couple of days with the Boxster). We skipped the dynamic lights because it's very rare for us to drive winding country roads in the dark.

--

public roads: Porsche 987 S Seal/Cocoa, toll road Smiley : Porsche 997 GT3 Arctic/Black