dxpetrov:

Huh??!! It's got nothing to do with me being unfriendly, on the contrary! I felt that I can be more open and show honest opinion without false politeness. It's called sarcasm or ''pulling socks'' and I hope that ur old enough to understand that ;)!That's the way I talk! More so when I recieved the same from him by his cheecky reply with best laptimes chart on my more thorough link for complete race laptimes chart!

Or you would rather see more girly discussion when everybody approves whatever easy says or respond with ''interesting''?!!

Cheers

Its not what you say, but how you say it. One thing is how you may talk to old friends at a bar face to face, and another to here through a cold keyboard to people you might have not even met face to face.

If something should be already very evident to you by now in these threads is that we all rarely agree here when it comes to F1 and we are all honest and say what we think, but we don't make condescending comments of others opinions, make disrecpectful remarks, think we know everything and others don't have a clue, or carry an aggressive tone.

Not all forums have the same ambience and manners, so you are free to say what you like and be honest, but with courtesy, and respect for others opinions. 

--