pride355:
Shakal:
pride355:
Shakal:

Onur, please set your camera to video mode too Smiley Akrapovic exhausts are great.. With all mods you did, your M3 is one of the best.Smiley  Will be interesting to see 100 - 200 km/h times when you will test again.

Ziga,

The M3 owners from the states are pulling a tad more than 400 whp on the dyno with intake/full exhaust/tune/pulley bolt-on mods. This is around 480 hp at the crank with 17% tranny lost.

I just changed back my BMC filter with my OEM filter because of the increased resonance/intake roar between 3000-4000 rpm. However, I expect to hit 460 hp at the crank just with the full exhaust and software tune. Stock 4 cats are very restrictive when compared with Akra. 100 cell cats. Exhaust emissions wise, OEM 4 cats are necessary. I can easily smell unburned fuel with Akra. setup. Well, at least I have stop&start technology to be friendly with the nature SmileySmiley

With my mods (Performance seats and full Akra.) I have saved 40 kg~88 lbs from the curb weight which help to lower the weight under 1600 kg. Once I put the car on scale, I'll post the result. I expect it to be just under 1590 kg~3500 lbs with 90% fuel without me.

Sounds great Smiley You have built your own CSL Smiley

Do you prefer prepared software tune (ESS, EVOTECH) over custom software? Here is opinion that custom software tune gives a little better results, because software is made directly for your car (with mods you have)..

Ziga,

Tell you the truth I don't trust custom tune in Turkey. Evotech and ESS already have tune for specifically for Akra. EVO. So I'm fine with it. I'm not after the last couple of horses. I'm after a reputable company not to risk the engine. They all gain about 20hp in average and most importantly get rid of that stupid speed limiter at 270 km/h at which I forget how many times I hit. Smiley

Onur,

I didn't know that Evorech and ESS already have prepared tune for M3 with Akrapovic exhaust. In that case you will get well tested software with similar power gain, so is better option than custom software Smiley