Hello to you all.  Recently I had my 997.1 Carrera S tuned. I installed X51 powerkit apart from the OEM sports exhaust due to the fact that it doesn't provide any hp gains. So I decided to go for an aftermarket complete sports exhaust system for beter performance. In more detail I added aftermarket headers, 200cpi race cats, mufflers and I combined those with X51 powerkit. On the dyno I got almost 410hp on the flywheel. No CEL lights, no problems at all. The car runs as if it was a factory job. I am really satisfied with the performance I got out of this whole kit, but I am dissapointed by the way the car sounds. It has become really noisy. The noise in the cabin when traveling is really really tiring and I have to say I begun to feel like installing a new exhaust. I contacted my tuner for that issue and he said it's hard to combine engine sound and performance at the same time according to people's needs and preferences. I don't really know what to do...Smiley. Some advice would be really apreciated. Also any of you had the same problem?