Kevin Federline's silver 360 Spider is now for sale ...
Britney Spears has sent hubby Kevin Federline packing and she even had his high dollar Ferrari towed back to the dealership according to one report.
The one-time back up dancer has reportedly landed at the Beverly Hills hotel. The pop tart and new mom booted K-Fed because a pot-packing pal of Federline's showed up at their house, a report claimed.
Kev was out - according to the NY Post.
"Britney turned around and fired two of her longtime security guards for letting what she called 'the weedman' into the house," a source tells Star magazine.
"She just seemed crazy with anger."
But perhaps the weedman gave Kevin a ride as now gossips are all buzzing as a Ferrari is pictured being towed.
The Sunday Mail UK reports the "24-year-old new mum called the tow truck for Kevin Federline's silver 360 Spider."
Ha!
A truck arrived at her home to haul away K-Fed's high-dollar Italian sportscar, the report states.
There are pictures floating around of a Ferrari being towed ..
I bet if you could talk with her right now you could get the car cheap

remember this joke

A man was reading the paper when an ad caught his eye. It clearly announced, "$500 Porsche! New!"

The man thought that it was very unusual to sell a Porsche for $500, and he thought it might be a joke, but he said to himself, It's worth a shot.

So he went to the house of the lady who was selling the Porsche and she led him into the garage. Sure enough, there was an almost-brand-new Porsche.

"Wow!" the man exclaimed. "Can I take it for a test drive?"

"Sure," answered the lady.

Unlike what he expected, the man found that the car ran perfectly.

When he got back to the lady's house, he asked her, "Why are you selling me this great Porsche for only $500?"

Then the lady replied with a laugh, "My husband just ran off with his secretary, and he told me, 'You can have the house and the furniture. Just sell my Porsche and send me the money.'"