Quote:
C.Plavan said:
It's funny how much people complain. If you do not want to buy it, or can't afford it, buy a used Porsche and strip it out to make yourself happy. I agree, Porsche has lost some of their roots. That does not make me question their marketing practices. They have one hell of a car coming out.... Why not charge more for it? They are in the business of making money along with cars. I would do the same thing. As for a CS version. I never think that will happen. So quit your complaining about the price. Either go put down a deposit, or go buy a used Boxster,996,993,951,944, ect. Do not come here crying about price. There is still more fun to be had with the Porsche brand, just a few years older and alot more affordable. I'm sure you will still have that same $%^# eating grin compared to someone who just bought a Cayman S.

...and when they market and price themselves, with little to no regard towards their competitors, we will be void of one more sports car manufacturer.
To be a fan of a sports car does not mean you have to be drinking their kool-aid.