Ok anyone who has not taken their porsche on a track, cancel tomorrow and get your fekin sports car on a track and get it doing exactly what it was made to do!!!

Since picking up my boxster 3 months ago Ive fallen in love, great car that has done everthing I want. The only problem has been getting enough time to take it out for a decent spin outside of London on the twisties.

Today I took my baby for its first trackday, and what a day. Getting a chance to push the car that little further safe in the knowledge that you are not going to hit a kerb or some oncoming traffic.

The event was at Bedford autodrome, a large converted airlfield with lots of run off area. In fact the same place that ente broke here track day cherry if im not mistaken.

I dont consider myself a master driver but I'm happy to say the little boxster was more than capable of holding it own... To be fair the Ariel Atoms and radicals had me licked but I was able to keep up a good pace and give the 911's a run for their money.

The car was much easier to drive at the limit than expected and I was able to learn a hell of a lot today. Only one minor spin, a 180 whilst coming out of a hairpin (My own fault as I'd been trying to keep up with a GT2!!!!).

A fekin great day and I can wait for the next! If you have not done one, get it booked now or else I'm coming looking for ya!!!!!!!!