crayphile:

I am going for Frozen White and ceramics if I am given an allocation. Still a bit shocked by the price - more than a Carrera S.

@RC do you have a photo of the matt gold calipers - do the match the colour of the alloys?

Take a look...Sorry, this is the best I can do. 

26-01-_2023_10-01-28.jpg

26-01-_2023_10-00-21.jpg

I am somehow interested in Frozen Solid White Metallic myself but the color isn't in the configurator yet. My dealer will check on availability and I will know soon. Also how much it costs in Germany.

Right now I have a preliminary delivery date of June but the BMW order number (available in two weeks tops) will give me a more precise production date. I have a rushed order, number one at my dealer (simply because I told my dealer a month ago that I want the car, there was nobody else Smiley). The dealer told me that they had two possible M5 CS allocations when the M5 CS was available and they sold...ONE. Smiley Only the owner of the dealership chain got one for himself.

Right now, demand is minimal for the car, he told me, especially because many have to digest the high price tag. Once the car will be tested (track, straight line), this will change in his opinion. Also because there is no real alternative in this class, Mercedes will ask a lot of money for their new C63 AMG Performance and this car weights 300(!) kg more than the M3 CS.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)