Crown

Board: Porsche - Panamera Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Panamera spotted

in denmark with just a little bit of camouflage left....why still the camouflage? Is this some kind of trick?

Re: Panamera spotted

no camouflage please...

pamachop.jpg

Wild-Speed:

in denmark with just a little bit of camouflage left....why still the camouflage? Is this some kind of trick?

No, they are still ashamed of the design... Smiley

--

Back again!  Smiley

Porsche should offer an options list which includes camouflage for those who will be embarrassed Smiley
    ..the Gran Turismo would be my choice Smiley

Funny, that´s taken right out side our National Theatre in downtown Copenhagen.

I wonder what a disgused Panamera is doing in our neck of the woods. The local Porsche dealer has Europs or perhaps even the World´s largest Porsche showroom, so perhaps this has to do with some kinda promo there...?

As for the disguise I believe you guys are right. This dude wanted that undercover package so he could leave the car without being ridiculed Smiley

dsc00115.jpg

dsc00122.jpg

dsc00123.jpg

dsc00123.jpg

There is no one one can look at this and think, without some extra thick P-goggles on, "what a good looking sport-4-door"......... its a freakin 5-door station wagon with a P-badge!! Smiley  I still cannot think why on earth they settled on this rear design Smiley
    --

Misha011:

dsc00123.jpg

Really huge car with a really not good looking ending. Smiley

EDIT: Carlos was quicker. Smiley

--

Back again!  Smiley

I think it looks pretty nice in your pictures misha. But DAMN it's a BIGGGG ASSS car!!

It's a panel van for deliveries, that brown one there is just missing the UPS decals.

racerx:
    It's a panel van for deliveries, that brown one there is just missing the UPS decals.
    Lol, +1.  Smiley

Wild-Speed:

I think it looks pretty nice in your pictures misha. But DAMN it's a BIGGGG ASSS car!!

It´s something like this :) and who doesn´t like that?

--

AM

Omigod, what a chassis.  And those shock absorber struts...

Carlos from Spain:

dsc00123.jpg

There is no one one can look at this and think, without some extra thick P-goggles on, "what a good looking sport-4-door"......... its a freakin 5-door station wagon with a P-badge!! Smiley  I still cannot think why on earth they settled on this rear design Smiley
    --

OMG I kinda really like it because it is unique. But the size holy sh!t it's big! The doors are probably 20cm thick like the CLS! This car will be a succes because its so different and its tapping into a nice niche market. bmw, audi, benz will all follow suit.

--

2005 Ford Focus S, 5spd
    1986 Porsche 944, 5spd

after so much of everyoane talking bulshit about the Panamera... and npw slowly slowly every one finds a reason to like it....?Smiley
     Smiley

--
    ALL PORSCHE ARE REAL PORSCHE!!!

when you see it - you will like it. 

Nearly the same with BMW X6. On pictures the car wasn´t so good as in real. I don´t know anyone who has seen my X6 without saying that it is a beautiful car.  As I have see the Panamera in real, I can say it looks much more better than on any picture I have seen before.

--

AM

Yupp - same here! The more I see it the more I like it. 

Also agree - its a bit to big for being handy. Looking forward for the first test drive!

ALDO:

Nearly the same with BMW X6. On pictures the car wasn´t so good as in real. I don´t know anyone who has seen my X6 without saying that it is a beautiful car.  As I have see the Panamera in real, I can say it looks much more better than on any picture I have seen before.

--

AM

Well, I haven't seen your X6, but many other, in all kind of colours and still I have to say, I don't like it.

I think it looks hideous, I would prefer a X5 anytime. But that's just me. Smiley

--

Back again!  Smiley

I love the X6, would always prefer it over a X5 or Cayenne. Car looks elegant and powerful like a Panther!

Lars997:
    I love the X6, would always prefer it over a X5 or Cayenne. Car looks elegant and powerful like a Panther!
    Well, you are right about the quadruped, yet it's not a panther but a hyaena. Smiley Smiley

--

Back again!  Smiley

Rossi:
    ALDO:

--

AM

Well, I haven't seen your X6, but many other, in all kind of colours and still I have to say, I don't like it.

I think it looks hideous, I would prefer a X5 anytime. But that's just me. Smiley

--

Back again!  Smiley

Mine is in white, here are few pictures:

IMG_1385_2.jpg

IMG_1403_2.jpg

IMG_1395_2.jpg

IMG_1414_2.jpg

--

AM

I have seen your pictures in the gallery before and indeed this is a beautiful car.  Smiley

ALDO:
    Rossi:
    ALDO:

--

AM

--

Back again!  Smiley

--

AM

I've seen them before. Let me put it this way: The front of the X6 is okay for me, but then it's not much different to a X5. What I dislike is the sloping rear, which gives it the look of a hyaena that became a car in my eyes. Smiley

But as I said, to each his own (and I admit I'm not really into SUV). Smiley

--

Back again!  Smiley

The X6 is a pointless car. It only exists to create controversy according to the maxim that "any publicity is a good publicity".

However, my hat off to BMW for exploiting  this niche market of people willing to try any idea just because it is new and different and can get them noticed.

What next? A 7 series cabrio or an SUV version of the Z4!

--
    It's not where you're going, it's how you get there that counts

Design by : Ivan Katz

Porsche panamera by Ivan Katz.jpg

Rossi:

I've seen them before. Let me put it this way: The front of the X6 is okay for me, but then it's not much different to a X5. What I dislike is the sloping rear, which gives it the look of a hyaena that became a car in my eyes. Smiley

Hyena.JPG

I tend to agree with you Rossi and here is the two door forerunner to the X6.... the Lancia Zagato Hyena Smiley

ALDO:
    Rossi:
    ALDO:

--

AM

--

Back again!  Smiley

--

AM

hey aldo. great choice. my gt2 and x6 are white as well. which x6 do you have ?

i see you have 255 tires on yours. winter tires ? make sure you go for 275/315 or 285/325 in summer. they make the car look even meaner.

as to the people not understanding the x6.......its not an offroader for me. it's a 4 dour saloon. just as the cayenne turbo was for me. i see no reason in driving a 7 series or s class when you can have such great suv's.

for all who do not undersatnd the x6....just wait until the x6m comes out. bmw have certainly won me over with this car.

i can't wait to place an order for the x6m. no more cayenne 2 for me.........

--
    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

Intouch1,

yes these are winter tires. For the summer I have 21" with 285/325. They look good. My only concern is about ride comfort. 

I have the X6 35d. I need my X6 for long trips and there the diesel engine fits better. I will look at the X6M. For now my next car could be a Panamera or  X6M. Let´s see.

--

AM

ISUK:
    Rossi:

Hyena.JPG

I tend to agree with you Rossi and here is the two door forerunner to the X6.... the Lancia Zagato Hyena Smiley

Hey ISUK, Lancia at least gave the proper name to their car, BMW should have called the X6 a X5 Bangle Hyena instead. Smiley

--

Back again!  Smiley

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    777887 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    441963 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262904 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    261136 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    85387 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5669 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

880809 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    816334 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM