Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

F1 Turkey: Girlieman totally outclassed - again

Unless you are retarded it is now even more crystal clear who the fastest F1-pilot is.
    Again we see how Ladyboy Allahando Homonzo gets outclassed, outgunned, outrun and outmanned by Kimi.
    And again we see that the only way this girlieman can score points or even get close to Kimi is thru other people's bad luck.

Lame-ass noob Monteiro fubars Monty's race totally and Allahando can weasel his way to two more absolutely undeserved points.
    Just like the previous races.
    I guess he now totals something like 40 points or more that he has gotten served on a silver platter thru other drivers' bad luck or bad machinery.
    It is by no means Allahando's fault that the others have bad luck - but I hope I am not the only one who does NOT want an F1 Champ who feeds on others' bad breaks rather than being able to win by his own abilities. Everytime.
    What has he actually won fair and square? One race? Two?

And the team orders in the beginning of the race- what was that???
    "Allahando, you are faster than Fisi. Take him!" from the pit.
    Yeah, right. why didn't they simply say "Fisi, pull over. Girlieman needs your points" - Oh! That's right! That would have been illegal!
    Amazing that officials dont call them on that thick scam.

Sato: This guy is certifiable. Get him OUT of F1. Overtaking Kimi after being lapped. Jeeeeees. Sick f*ck.
    Monteiro: Hello?? So you daddy's rich and you cant drive a car. GO HOME!
    DC: Wow! He keeps on doing it. Red Bull really does a great job.
    BMW: What went wrong? Can anyone make THAT bad a tyre choice?
    Reneault: Great pace, good stability but simply not good enough that Fisi couldn't hold Kimi throu the first lap.
    Allabando? Well...need I say more?

Kimi is the man. I think you'd have to be Carlos not to realize that by now.

Re: F1 Turkey: Girlieman totally outclassed - again

Rear wing support on Williams seems to have been rubbing against the tire, from early reports.

Great objective analysis as always Dr. Phil. Sadly for Kimi, if he wins every remaining race, Montoya takes second and Alonso takes third, Alonso will win the championship anyway. So Kimi's championship hopes depend on Alonso's bad driving or bad luck during the remaining 5 races as much as they do on his own performance.

Quote:
    LowPolarMoment said:
    Great objective analysis as always Dr. Phil.

Hehe..you're SO right!

Quote:
    LowPolarMoment said:
    Sadly for Kimi, if he wins every remaining race, Montoya takes second and Alonso takes third, Alonso will win the championship anyway. So Kimi's championship hopes depend on Alonso's bad driving or bad luck during the remaining 5 races as much as they do on his own performance.

Maybe. I think Kimi simply needs for Allahomzo's luck to stop. He belongs in 5th or 6th spot if you judge by his abilities, so all Kimi needs is for Allahando to get classified as deserved.
    But you're right...that probably won't happen.
    If allahando got classified the way he deserves he wouldn't be in F1 - but doing commercials for hair products or nail polish.

Did Michael win all his World Championships because he was really the "best" driver, or because he had the "best" car, combined with an outstanding driver???

What a surprise, Fernando gets two lucky championship points.
    Oh well, it was great to see Kimi show his superiority.
    With 24 points between the two and 5 races left, Kimi still has a good shot at the championship if Fernando's luck changes.

Thats right Dr.Phil, keep kicking and jumping but you seem to forget the McLaren cars are in another planet as to performance, even loaded with fuel they are faster than anything else and even conserve tires better! all you have to do is drive it to the finish line without mistakes like Schummi and Bari did last year.

You see this is how you win a championship when you don't have the fastest car, you make no mistakes, you drive smart and reliably, you extract the most performance out the the car you have than any other driver, and you put pressure till the very en of the race to those with a faster car in front to force mistakes...

As to Fisichella, good argument, thats why Fisichella finished dozens of seconds behind Alonso at the nend of the race with the same car, becuase Fisico let him pass right?

Anyway, another great race by Kimi and Alonso, Kimi did what he had to do and there is no way Alonso could have won with a Renault, but he manages to take second place! 5 more races with a 24 point advantage, you cannot beat him

So I suggest you start preparing yourself for whats coming (therapy, medication, etc) and bow to whats undisputed... ALONSO IS THE F1 CHAMP!
    At his age, Scummacher had only managed to win just one race, but Alonso is already winning it all, poles, races, lap times, podiums, and now THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. Hail to the king ... boy this is fun! I can see you face turning red about now

Carlos, I believe you are only trying hard to convince one single person in here that Allabando is worhty of any title (other than Miss Pit Lipsgloss 2005) at all this season: Yourself

You are right that he is definately making the most of an inferior talent by showing great skills in the luck department.
    He is merely a girlieman in the world of the Iceman.
    All he can do is watch and hope. Weasel his way around, and hope the better drivers fail or retire.
    I'm aware you can actually win a champioship that way - and his second place today proves that you dont have to be skilled to get points, you just need plain luck and Monteiro -but let's all pray that the F1 gods are a little more fair than that.

Should he sneak his way to a championship, you can rest assured that it will be a freak and random incident not likely to be repeated.
    He will end up a greasy-haired, lipglossed, Backdoor boys version of Jacques Villeneuve.

Alonso kept his cool and got the points.
    That's how championships are won, not by driving like your ass is on fire and crashing left and right.

Prediction for next race: Kimi crashes again, blaming his bad luck and finding excuses after excuses.
    That won't fly if he wants to be a WC someday.

(And MS is a jerk, again)

Quote:
    DamienL said:
    What a surprise, Fernando gets two lucky championship points.

Yes. What a surprise.

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Carlos, I believe you are only trying hard to convince one single person in here that Allabando is worhty of any title (other than Miss Pit Lipsgloss 2005) at all this season: Yourself

You are right that he is definately making the most of an inferior talent by showing great skills in the luck department.
    He is merely a girlieman in the world of the Iceman.
    All he can do is watch and hope. Weasel his way around, and hope the better drivers fail or retire.
    I'm aware you can actually win a champioship that way - and his second place today proves that you dont have to be skilled to get points, you just need plain luck and Monteiro -but let's all pray that the F1 gods are a little more fair than that.

Should he sneak his way to a championship, you can rest assured that it will be a freak and random incident not likely to be repeated.
    He will end up a greasy-haired, lipglossed, Backdoor boys version of Jacques Villeneuve.

Yeah, sure, we all know you can lead the championship since the second race, carry a 24 point lead by 5 races to go, win 6 races, make the podium on most of the rest of the GP's, make several poles and lap records, and all that while being the youngest at it and not having the fastest car in the line-up... and all that with just luck as you say! ... quit kidding yourself Dr.Phil it will only make it the more painful when you are hit with reality at the end of the season!

Dr.Phil said... "I think Kimi simply needs for Allahomzo's luck to stop"

The concept of "luck" must be a problematic for rabid fans looking for some sort of moral absolutism and excuses.

Im sure Kimi knows what his "luck" is and what it isn't, but that wont make up for the races he has not won or failed to even run in.

2008 F1 will have manual clutch transmissions. We will see who has "luck" on the starts. If Schumacher is driving then he can get good laughs at seeing competitors frantically pressing steering wheel buttons to change gears.

So true, Jim.
    We are playing the "what if-game" here.

What if Kimi had the luck Allahando has had?
    What if Kimi hadn't been pushing his car too hard at times?
    What if life was fair?
    What if Allabanzo was not a member of Backdoor Boys?
    What if his girlieman beard caught fire during a pit stop?

Alas! We will never know.

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Yeah, sure, we all know you can lead the championship since the second race, carry a 24 point lead by 5 races to go, win 6 races, make the podium on most of the rest of the GP's, make several poles and lap records, and all that while being the youngest at it and not having the fastest car in the line-up... and all that with just luck as you say!

Beginner's luck!!
    He is too young to be driving F1 - he should be at home grooming his girlieman beard instead! I pity the fool!

Quote from F1.com
    Girlieman says:
    " the car was reliable again, and I had some luck with Montoya's problems as well. But you know, sometimes you can make your own luck - I kept the pressure on, and it paid off because I was close enough to take advantage."

Sure, you were like 14 seconds behind Monty before Monteiro FUBARed Monty's race. You're really, really making your own luck.

Allahando will be back with the team preparing for Monza - and getting a reality check.
    Whooooosh!

Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Beginner's luck!!

Kimi still has a good chance- the way he's running, he could sweep the final 5 races

Quote:
    brunner said:
    Prediction for next race: Kimi crashes again, blaming his bad luck and finding excuses after excuses.

We have another F1 expert! Please watch a race before you make any comments...

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 5/3/24 3:40 PM
    watt
    802033 1803
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    448052 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    265723 323
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    264435 288
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    89839 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    6263 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

884855 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    831298 3868
    Porsche GT4RS 4/21/24 11:50 AM