RC:
Herbaliser:

I haven't driven the new Panamera but based on my experience with the previous one and the entire S/RS Audi range I'd say that in terms of chassis dynamics the Audi is exaclty 2 classes bellow the Panamera. The only dimension where they can compete is straight line performance and it's a shame that the Panamera is only 550hp. If we take the price into account, I agree that the Panamera is too expensive for a 550hp sedan. My configuration came at €200 000.

The current RS6 Performance is definitely not two classes below Panamera chassis dynamics and this may even include the new one if you don't take the newly available AWS into consideration. Also, the RS6 Performance sounds quite good, something even the new Panamera Turbo still seems to lack.

Also the RS6's interior is very basic. Not even an option to put leather on the dashboard. Even my F10 M5 was miles better than the RS6 in every aspect except the RWD which ruined it. The current RS6 is an old story already. It will be more interesting to put the Panamera against the upcoming E63 AMG with 612hp. Then comes the next M5 with AWD...it will be tough.

Are you kidding? The M5 interior is a joke compared to the current RS6 interior. No comparison possible, not even a little bit. The Audi is miles ahead of the M5.

Btw: The next RS6 generation is due in two years, so... Smiley

You surely haven't sat in an M5 with the full leather package. It was a €7000 option but well worth it. Everything inside is covered in leather. In the RS6 you are looking at a rubber dashboard at all times. Nice quality and finish, but still rubber-like material.