Gnil:
RC:
Lars997:

The SQ7 would be from the paper facts my first choice. The problem is, that we don't like the Q7 look at all. This car was disqualified even ahead of test driving.

My wife says he Q7 looks boring but I think this is exactly the point of this car, to offer luxury and performance without looking like a massive SUV. I guess your wife was mostly behind this? Smiley

Have you tried a RS6? My wife says it is huge and she usually hates station wagons but she liked the RS6 more than I thought. 

My wife never liked the Q7 ........ until she drove it ( and compared the drive  to the GLE and RRS )  . Once she sat in it and drove it, it became instantly her favorite . 

But for a family of 3 it is rather big .

Yesterday at the Polo event there was a SQ7. Looked better than the average Q7. What should I say - I asked my wife to even look at it, but she declined. So... that's it for the Audi!

Other than that, I was driving the Levante with the V8. The car is impressively quiet, very smooth. The engine sound is amazing, but kind of overdone with all its artificial down-shift noises, etc. Anyway - great engine, beautiful smooth car. However - the SRT feels much faster and stronger. Also - the Levante is quiet good with the price (if you believe or not, it is even less expensive than an equal equipped Volvo) - the Levante miss one key value and this is space. The trunk is very small and for the Family van this is a key attribute. Also - I think it is to much "a statement" to drive a Maserati here in Germany. As I will take my car to clients I want to avoid to park around the corner before going there. So, the Levante is out, too.