Quote:
ADias said:
Quote:
J.Seven said:
I never liked Schumacher due to numerous attitudes he had on the passed has a Formula 1 driver, althought I recognize him to be by far the best Formula 1 driver we have nowadays, and maybe ever since together with some other great names like Senna or Prost.

Schumacker is the best F1 driver, bar none - the ultimate professional driver along the lines of Fangio, Sterling Moss, Jim Clark and Jackie Stewart. The guys you mentioned (Senna and Prost) were far from his level, their fame being mostly their prima dona antics, IMO.

Schumacher is good yes, but he has had the happenstance (good or bad) to have had "0" competition from other drivers and other marques for most of his career. Prost and Senna raced at the height of F1 technology and competition. Senna was more talented and i would put shumacher in amongst Prost, Lauda, Piquet, and Mansell. But certainly not better.

F1 has been so tamed down it is ridiculous. I do not know what your F1 experience is but the tracks have been severely neutered since the mid-80's and so have the cars. Also much driver skill has been ruled out with all these aids. Its a different game and a much poorer one.

Tom