SSO.:As requested:  https://karenable.com

Any and all feedback is welcome.

I agree with the main thrust of your article with a few nuances. Ferrari is more focussed on EPS than pure stock price growth which explains the focus on exploiting its Limited Series cars which have maximum profitability. This could easily come unstuck though. The Monza ended up going to people on tier 2 below the La Ferrari level. Now with Covid19 the next Icona needs to be really good to keep that momentum going. I have no doubt they will sell them all but not is the way it was originally intended though almost permanently low borrowing costs will help. Volume expansion is a dangerous game as you point out and I am not sure it's played out well with the F8 and it remains to be seen how much people will lose on a Roma but I suspect it will be a significant amount. The 812Sueprfast bubble has burst quickly from waiting lists to new cars £75K off list. Also SF90 deposits are not enormous from what I can garner. I am surprised  you are as bullish as you appear to be on McLaren - its a complete disaster here in the UK. There were warehouses full of unsold 570s and 720S here in the UK. The 765LT has not been sold out, and they have had to cut Elva numbers. This is coming from someone who has supported the brand like yourself since inception. I will think twice before buying a new Mclaren again. Sennas are way below list in the UK even before Covid19. Aston Martin was clearly overvalued at flotation and is in real trouble as you point out. I refused to finance their working capital needs under the guise of a Valhalla deposit. Even if Stroll takes it private it revisits their continuous problem of not having the capital to invest in R&D and churning out technologically obsolete cars that on occasion look great but drive poorly. They are still putting torque converter gearboxes in their cars Smiley.