Porker:
Whoopsy:

The rear springs off my GT2RS. They took a real beating for sure  3 days at the Ring and one full day at my track. Right now 2800km on the clock.

The one on the left, the separator has gone cleanly into the spring coating.

IMG_0395.JPG

I had a talk with one of the mechanics at Manthey yesterday, they said they consume so much of their water tanks, after 6 laps even their 14 liter setup is finished. I never thought it consumed that much. He couldn't really say what the difference in power is when the water is depleted, but he said it is substantial. Do you notice the same?

We never went dry that day in June on my track, we used up pretty much the whole Manthey tank worth of water in 29 degree ambient on a sunny day. 40 laps, split between me and 3 pro racers, just under 200km track miles. 

I had my tank level sensor dead since delivery so it was constantly showing low water level. But when I finally got the car back to the shop and the foreman pulled the factory tank out, it was still almost full, so I know for sure we drained the whole 15 litres on track.

The Ring has more wide open throttle sections than my track so I guess it demands more water injection also. Smiley

--