rantanplan:
ha:
rantanplan:
ha:

Apparently production will continue into 2019.. I have just placed my order for May production after losing hope a few months ago.

Hey ha! are you sure? I have heard from a pretty reliable source that GT2 RS production is finished.. the last cars after the summer were only built for export markets due to the law for a particle filter in all cars from Sep 2018 in Germany and only the GT3 RS will still be built in 2019. With the particle filter.

I heard exactly like you a while back until I received a call from the Dubai dealer 3 weeks ago telling me they have a slot reserved for me and if I was interested to take it!

Let me also correct myself. My car will be March built and May delivery (app). Dubai dealer got allocation of 20 additional cars while Abudhabi got 11 cars. Not sure of the number worldwide.

Hey, I now got the exact number of total 991 GT2 RS production. 2512 cars were built in total worldwide of which 30 belong to Porsche AG. The source is from within Porsche and should be 100% reliable. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q_js1n8L7M

2500 cars is exactly what I had predicted a couple years ago when the topic came up. The market for a 400k Porsche is only so big. 

--