Joost:

So on the one hand people are complaining that they are not able to get the cars, and on the other hand people are complaining Porsche built too many... Can't please everybody I guess...

Those who say too many are usually those who are more interested in selling than driving these cars. Of course I can understand when owners say "too many, it degrades the value" but at least they have one and can enjoy it. Those who weren't able to get one (and maybe still aren't able because A. speculators are still hoping to sell these cars at a premium or B. their dealers have no allocations or cars anymore) are of course sad that they couldn't get one.

The average price of a slightly used (500-5000 km) GT2 RS in Germany, from an official(!) Porsche dealership, is around 400k EUR. In the US however, I heard that some dealers are selling similar GT2 RS at a premium of 20-50k. Not sure if true. Also there are some dealers in Germany selling GT2 RS at a premium of around 50k EUR.

The big question is though: Are they actually selling at these asking prices? There is a big difference between what dealers are asking and what customers are willing to pay or paying.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)