Quote:
skinnylad said:
...For me, an unadulterated 996TT, red with black interior, is about as perfect as a car can get. I need no more in life!

White cars here are ubiquitous. Pretty hideous generally, but there's no accounting for taste and I'm not one to judge!

Hey, just go for a red 997 then!
It is a matter of taste - Russians wear pink leggins and like it. To each his own!

Seriously I don't think there is anything bad about a red Porsche. I wouldn't want this colour on the 911 to 993. The new models seem to look way better in this colour, especially with the red colour currently available for them!

How long are you going to keep the car? If it is more than four years, resale value shouldn't be affected severely - if someone shouldn't like the colour! On the other hand, with internet and the possibility to locate a car throughout the whole country or continent, there might be someone out there that looks for exactly your car in the future. I am currently dreaming about a car with a certain amount of Alcantara and other fabrics, leaving the All-leather path. I do believe that chances are much higher to find such an unusual car on the web now!