My Gallardo is still not yet run in so it's hard to say how it really perform, but it has a very good handling in corner.

However, the e-gear is a bit different F1. When I up shift and down shift, I can feel a very big time gap between each gear. ie. 4-N-3. But you don't feel this with F1. It means you will feel it shift from 4-3 instead of 4-N-3. e-gear is easier to engage at the 1st gear than F1.

As I didn't have chance to drive fast with my Gallardo yet so I can't tell how is the braking at high speed, but I can tell the 6 piston caliper on my 996TT does has a much better braking than 360. The braking of 360 at high speed is not as solid as 996TT. No idea if the Gallardo 8 piston caliper will be even better.

At high speed acceleration, I think 996TT is faster than 360. Even it has a little higher top speed. May be I had the GT2 rear wing on my TT so I feel it is more stable at high speed than 360.

Gallardo has the stiffest suspension and 996TT has the softest comparitively. At the same time you can feel Gallardo has the stiffest chasis. The cornering of Gallardo is very solid, even better than 996TT, feel like a train on track. At the same speed with 360, I think you need more skill. Actually, I found it's very easy to have over steering with 360. On the other, I had more experience in understeering with 996TT.

The sound of Gallardo exhaust become loud from 4,000rpm and it's even louder than 360 at the same rpm. However, 996TT is always so quiet.

To be a daily drive sports car, 996TT will be the right choice, but 360 will give you more fun since you may need more skill to drive it compare to 996TT and Gallardo.

But I believe, if you can get familiar with the e-gear, Gallardo will be the fastest one and may be the best braking among these 3 sports car.

About the interior, I think Porsche is best among three, Ferrari is just enough, but its air-con always has problem. Gallardo has too much A4 component inside. This is the thing that I don't like. Porsche also has the best driving position and Gallardo is the worse. It's funny that Gallardo does not even have a height adjustable seat. 360 driving position is also OK.

The above are some comment on 996TT, 360 and Gallardo according to my experience, hope it is not too boring for you