Hi

sorry if this has been discussed before - I'm very ignorant on all things ferrari but I'm now considering a 360 Modena F1 as a daily car - would like the advice of the gurus on this board:

- am I crazy? (I drive a 99 996C2 tip now, I think it's probably a lot more suited for daily driving but is a 360modena useable daily as well? - parking/security/ground clearance not an issue, have a Rav4 in case I really need space so that is not an issue as well)

- I have heard conflicting advice on the F355 (some say it is not useable daily, some say it is best used everyday or things go wrong - must admit I can't see the logic in the latter piece of advice), is the 360 clearly better/more reliable?

- Are there any well known issues/weaknesses with the 360? I'm thinking of getting one with the F1 tranny so any issues with that would be good. Heard ofpremature clutch wear but if it is mainly highway plus some city driving will that be an issue?

- any model years to best avoid (newest is best but is there such a thing as an acceptable early car? thinking '00 or '01 - any differences?)

- any other advice??

Thanks in advance!