If anyone here on this board live in Germany and want to see Porsche race an LMP-1 car .....PLEASE march down to Weissach and tell anyone who will listen! I would but im far away. I just want to see them take on Audi and Acura in the ALMS series. Why cant Porsche Race in the top level every year? They have enough money too, but they care too much about profits. I wish I could make my case to them. I feel better driving my Porsche when I know they are racing in the top level of sports cars. I think it makes Porsche look bad that they are not going to LMP1 and Acura is still rising. Porsche is known for there race wins and rich history, they need to get back in the thick of things. The RS Spyder program was excellent! but now its time for them to go back to Lemans with LMP1 and continue the tradition of racking up overall victories. And of course beat Audi/Acura in America. RACE RACE RACE LMP1 PORSCHE for 2009

I remember someone saying Porsche personel visits rennteam every now and then, so I hope they see this message.