It was pretty hard to decide with all those interesting posts here and anywhere else deifying the FL 997, but in the end I was always finding myself gazing at a GT3. On the other hand, it seemed to me that my old, good, manual lapis blue 997 C2S MY07 featuring the mechanical suspension / LSD with a short shifter gear stick wasn't standing as many miles behind the MkII as the posts were reporting worldwide, so IMHO I was completely unable to find a couple of good reasons for getting the new stuff

By a lucky coincidence, at the time I was thinking what to do, the Athens' OPC informed me that a white ClubSport GT3 running 6k km on the clock was available for resale. What's more the striking car was coming exactly with the specs I'd go for. Equally interesting is the fact that this particular GT3 was owned by the Deputy Director of the largest automotive magazine in Greece, namely 4WHEELS, a former rally driver mainly at the national championship and some WRC rounds, paying great amounts of respect to this extraordinary machine and her Walter Rohrl genes.

A couple of weeks prior to closing the deal, my GT3 appeared at SUPERCAR, the magazine's supplement devoted exactly to what its title reads, at a local circuit for three peaceful laps along with a Honda CBR 1000RR. Afterwards I traded-in my 47k km 997.1C2S

I submit the full article along with some zoomed photos of the Club Sport package. Sorry for the non-translated text, think that what matters more is the photoshooting.

Enjoy the pixz and farewell 997.1C2S. I will always remain your true, absolute beginner